Heya! Artist/new dev checking things out.

LRBKISM

Apr 22, 2024
Hi everyone! Thought I would make a quick post introducing myself. I'm not familiar with f95 and only recently heard about it being a great place for adult games, which sounded perfect for me and my interests. I'm very excited to check out the community here and see what it's like!

I'm primarily a 2D artist and writer, however it's always been my dream to make games so lately I've been working on making my own game and learning how to do that. It's still in very early development so I don't have anything to show or tease about it yet -- I'll make a thread for the game properly when I do! I will say it's a text-based/visual novel type of game with a focus on dating sim and romance stuff as well as RPG and world exploration stuff. And, of course, creepy monsters to defeat and... meet!

So, you'll most likely see me in programming/coding help threads while I scramble to learn what I'm doing, and also in threads related to art and writing to share my work and help others with theirs. Though I am trying to entirely solodev my own personal project, I do think I'd like to help other people make their games as their artist/writer in the future too if I can find the time and energy for it.

Thank you for reading! ^^

EDIT: Attached a few examples of some art I've done for those that are curious. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm very excited to check out the community here and see what it's like!
Welcome to he.. i mean, our wonderful little slice of virtual paradise.
What to expect: Tons of expectations, tons of insecurities, and very very little patience.
But hey, at least you won't be bored. :sneaky::coffee:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi everyone! Thought I would make a quick post introducing myself. I'm not familiar with f95 and only recently heard about it being a great place for adult games, which sounded perfect for me and my interests. I'm very excited to check out the community here and see what it's like!

I'm primarily a 2D artist and writer, however it's always been my dream to make games so lately I've been working on making my own game and learning how to do that. It's still in very early development so I don't have anything to show or tease about it yet -- I'll make a thread for the game properly when I do! I will say it's a text-based/visual novel type of game with a focus on dating sim and romance stuff as well as RPG and world exploration stuff. And, of course, creepy monsters to defeat and... meet!

So, you'll most likely see me in programming/coding help threads while I scramble to learn what I'm doing, and also in threads related to art and writing to share my work and help others with theirs. Though I am trying to entirely solodev my own personal project, I do think I'd like to help other people make their games as their artist/writer in the future too if I can find the time and energy for it.

Thank you for reading! ^^
You may not have any teasers for the game itself, but do you have any art you've done on hand that you can attatch to the OP? Always look foward to new game with monsters... to "meet."

LRBKISM

Apr 22, 2024
You may not have any teasers for the game itself, but do you have any art you've done on hand that you can attatch to the OP? Always look foward to new game with monsters... to "meet."
I do! That's a good idea actually, I forgot to do that. I edited the OP to show a few examples. At some point I'm sure I'll make more threads showing more stuff I make later on. ^^
I'm also a fan of games with monsters and I've always liked designing and drawing monsters, so why not mix the two, y'know?

Reactions: RedPillBlues