Hey here is my demo in rpg maker mv - Femdom stuff

LitchDev

Oct 18, 2022
Hi !
I want to post the link to download my game demo (free), you can find it in the first (and lone) post of my patreon page

For now it just contain some feet and smelly feet massage

A little tease about what i want to add to the game:
(other artwork on my old posts or in the game).

posa 5.png

Can you guess what come next ? Mia seem quite excited...

I want to build a Femdom Hentai Universe
So... If you like my artwork style... If you like the idea of this game... Maybe... If you really like my vision... Maybe you can support me on patreon...

Any idea?
What fetish you would like to see in a game like this?
I love foot fetish but maybe there is something else...

Share here your desire and idea down here!

here is the link:

Reactions: Evizzy89

Bobby_Z

Oct 15, 2022
I have played your game and it's great. I love the campus theme of foot fetishism, it's very classic.

The Chinese translation is also very good! I come from China, but many of the games here do not have Chinese translations. So even games that use Google Translate will surprise me.

I think the picture are a bit too sloppy? The details of the feet are great, but the girl's face looks a bit like a children's drawing...A more perfect painting may increase our interest in games.

But I am still looking forward to the update of the game! I will continue to follow it!

Reactions: LitchDev

LitchDev

Oct 18, 2022
I have played your game and it's great. I love the campus theme of foot fetishism, it's very classic.

The Chinese translation is also very good! I come from China, but many of the games here do not have Chinese translations. So even games that use Google Translate will surprise me.

I think the picture are a bit too sloppy? The details of the feet are great, but the girl's face looks a bit like a children's drawing...A more perfect painting may increase our interest in games.

But I am still looking forward to the update of the game! I will continue to follow it!
Thank you so much for your feedback, I appreciate any advice! As for drawing I'm trying to do my best, I'm better at programming than drawing lol

Dec 6, 2018
Hi !
I want to post the link to download my game demo (free), you can find it in the first (and lone) post of my patreon page

For now it just contain some feet and smelly feet massage

A little tease about what i want to add to the game:
(other artwork on my old posts or in the game).

View attachment 3440692

Can you guess what come next ? Mia seem quite excited...

I want to build a Femdom Hentai Universe
So... If you like my artwork style... If you like the idea of this game... Maybe... If you really like my vision... Maybe you can support me on patreon...

Any idea?
What fetish you would like to see in a game like this?
I love foot fetish but maybe there is something else...

Share here your desire and idea down here!

here is the link:
Overall, quite a good first demo. I myself have a big smell fetish, from feet, to body odor, and even farts. Definitely love the dirty socks and would love more dirty clothing like panties. I also am interested in more extreme femdom fetishes such as scat, though it might be a good idea to toggle any extreme ones depending on what you add.
Here are a few of my thoughts on the demo:
Really love the UI for the menu, feels satisfying to use. Map is quite large and feels nice, especially with the effects like rain. I actually really like the art used for the game, Mia's design seems unique (love the one in this post too) and the backgrounds don't feel empty (some of the depth doesn't convey the distance as well as others though). The detail on the important focal points (such as the socks and shoes for the massage scene) are amazingly done. I especially love the detail on emphasising the smell with the effects. I really look forward to doing more with Mia.

Here are the potential bugs and oddities I found with the demo (I apologize for the wall of text, I do QA):
Has a few grammer issues, such as some sentences starting with lowercase, some not having punctuation, and a few were just odd to read. Noticed that it was possible to pull up the menu during the intro, which might cause bugs in the future. Some parts of the game's menu are not in english while others are, would be appreciated to have a toggle for language to keep things consistent. Even though the game will tell you to inside the university if you go the wrong way during the intro, it doesn't push you back. This makes it possible to brute force your way to loading zones not intended. I wouldn't recommend adding force open patreon buttons inside the game, it can be annoying to have your browser force opened, especially when it isn't the correct browser (most of the time you would be doing the opposite of the intended purpose and make people not want to support you). I would instead recommend fully typing out the link for people for the in-game places and instead adding the force open patreon button to perhaps be somewhere in the main menu. Mia is just outside the main building during the begining but can't be interacted with. Picking english at the reception desk causes all the dialog that points you in the right direction to be in a different language. Had to skip the intro due to being unable to progress (was knocked out, told to go to A2, but the A2 door wouldn't let me interact with it), which doesn't give any info on what to do. Game holds your hand in the intro, but afterwards it doesn't really give much info on what the player should be doing. Noticed a bug where if you scroll the menu and close it, the UI stays on screen. When you get to the foot massage scene, the UI and screen gets smushed weirdly causing the dialog and options to be hard to read (maybe it was because I didn't have it full screen). Time progressed weirdly after the first Mia scene, causing it be as if the player slept over at Mia's. Saying you would rather not rub her feet in the second scene causes the game to bug the dialog a bit (did it as a test). I would recommend seeing if there are any assets you don't need and removing them to reduce the game size (and of course keep any you might use).

Last edited:
Reactions: LitchDev

LitchDev

Oct 18, 2022
Overall, quite a good first demo. I myself have a big smell fetish, from feet, to body odor, and even farts. Definitely love the dirty socks and would love more dirty clothing like panties. I also am interested in more extreme femdom fetishes such as scat, though it might be a good idea to toggle any extreme ones depending on what you add.
Here are a few of my thoughts on the demo:
Really love the UI for the menu, feels satisfying to use. Map is quite large and feels nice, especially with the effects like rain. I actually really like the art used for the game, Mia's design seems unique (love the one in this post too) and the backgrounds don't feel empty (some of the depth doesn't convey the distance as well as others though). The detail on the important focal points (such as the socks and shoes for the massage scene) are amazingly done. I especially love the detail on emphasising the smell with the effects. I really look forward to doing more with Mia.

Here are the potential bugs and oddities I found with the demo (I apologize for the wall of text, I do QA):
Has a few grammer issues, such as some sentences starting with lowercase, some not having punctuation, and a few were just odd to read. Noticed that it was possible to pull up the menu during the intro, which might cause bugs in the future. Some parts of the game's menu are not in english while others are, would be appreciated to have a toggle for language to keep things consistent. Even though the game will tell you to inside the university if you go the wrong way during the intro, it doesn't push you back. This makes it possible to brute force your way to loading zones not intended. I wouldn't recommend adding force open patreon buttons inside the game, it can be annoying to have your browser force opened, especially when it isn't the correct browser (most of the time you would be doing the opposite of the intended purpose and make people not want to support you). I would instead recommend fully typing out the link for people for the in-game places and instead adding the force open patreon button to perhaps be somewhere in the main menu. Mia is just outside the main building during the begining but can't be interacted with. Picking english at the reception desk causes all the dialog that points you in the right direction to be in a different language. Had to skip the intro due to being unable to progress (was knocked out, told to go to A2, but the A2 door wouldn't let me interact with it), which doesn't give any info on what to do. Game holds your hand in the intro, but afterwards it doesn't really give much info on what the player should be doing. Noticed a bug where if you scroll the menu and close it, the UI stays on screen. When you get to the foot massage scene, the UI and screen gets smushed weirdly causing the dialog and options to be hard to read (maybe it was because I didn't have it full screen). Time progressed weirdly after the first Mia scene, causing it be as if the player slept over at Mia's. Saying you would rather not rub her feet in the second scene causes the game to bug the dialog a bit (did it as a test). I would recommend seeing if there are any assets you don't need and removing them to reduce the game size (and of course keep any you might use).
Thanks for beta testing the game.

I really appreciate your help <3 in finding bugs, i will take note of all the bugs you reported and fix them.

The feet masage dialogue has shitty code (spaghetti code due to goto command).
I am actually trying to find a solution by re-building all about the feet massage scene, in order to find a sustaineble way to develop other scenarios in a more modular way (easy to debug/adjust).

Regarding the fetishes I want to add, all the ones you listed are on my list (infact i have already some sketch of dirty panty).

I was thinking of also adding some switches to allow those who perhaps don't appreciate certain kink to avoid them.

Now i am working on photoshop to solve two problems:
  1. My lack of skils in drawing:

I am not a professiona artist... but after this first work i've got a little bit better, and i want to give to Mia more depth, and detail.
  2. Got a modular approach to the drawing to decrase the size of the game:

Creating separate elements which, when superimposed, create a scene, instead of multiple total images with everything (which weigh much more).

This approach will also allow me to add more random elements to each encounter to give the impression of dynamism of the situation.
Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Hey I checked out your demo and it's pretty cool!
I like Mia's design with her messy hair. The art I think is not too bad for a beginner and with time it will only get better so I don't think you should stress about that at the moment.

As for my suggestion: what do you think about Mia having us cut her toenails and scrubbing the dead skin from her soles later? Also how dirty are you willing to make her panties (like some brown marks or maybe her discharge)?
Anyway I hope you're having fun making the game that's the most important part!
(Ps. What programming language are you using?)

LitchDev

Oct 18, 2022
Hey I checked out your demo and it's pretty cool!
I like Mia's design with her messy hair. The art I think is not too bad for a beginner and with time it will only get better so I don't think you should stress about that at the moment.

As for my suggestion: what do you think about Mia having us cut her toenails and scrubbing the dead skin from her soles later? Also how dirty are you willing to make her panties (like some brown marks or maybe her discharge)?
Anyway I hope you're having fun making the game that's the most important part!
(Ps. What programming language are you using?)
Thanks!

this : "what do you think about Mia having us cut her toenails and scrubbing the dead skin from her soles later?"
Is a very fucking good idea, especially to justify and introduce heavier scenes later. (note taken).

Regarding panties, I want to give you a small hint:
risposta spiler panties.png

I know..period kinks are quiet hardcore (but i love them)...
I'll ad the filter to avoid them, to just get the "normal dirty" version.

About coding:
I am currently using rpg maker MV, is quiet good, it use javascript , but is quiet hard to personalize and modularize.
For example, when i have to build a Mia cutscene i have to build evry time the entirety of the code,
I really like the idea of creating some functions to avoid doing the same stuff again and again.
In short, make it dry.

I was thinking about javaFX, that will allow me to build a more optimized and easy to code game.
However, this means completely programming a sort of small game engine...and this will take forever
So this will be a good idea if the game engage enouth femdom bros. for now i'll use just MV.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks!

this : "what do you think about Mia having us cut her toenails and scrubbing the dead skin from her soles later?"
Is a very fucking good idea, especially to justify and introduce heavier scenes later. (note taken).

Regarding panties, I want to give you a small hint:
View attachment 3582658

I know..period kinks are quiet hardcore (but i love them)...
I'll ad the filter to avoid them, to just get the "normal dirty" version.

About coding:
I am currently using rpg maker MV, is quiet good, it use javascript , but is quiet hard to personalize and modularize.
For example, when i have to build a Mia cutscene i have to build evry time the entirety of the code,
I really like the idea of creating some functions to avoid doing the same stuff again and again.
In short, make it dry.

I was thinking about javaFX, that will allow me to build a more optimized and easy to code game.
However, this means completely programming a sort of small game engine...and this will take forever
So this will be a good idea if the game engage enouth femdom bros. for now i'll use just MV.
Glad you liked my idea! Thanks for the sneak peak into panties! Also I personally don't mind any "hardcore" kinks as long as it doesn't involve other guys (exept femboys). I also like period stuff (glad you do too). And for coding I was asking because I'm learning C at the moment and was curious. Good luck!

LitchDev

Oct 18, 2022
Glad you liked my idea! Thanks for the sneak peak into panties! Also I personally don't mind any "hardcore" kinks as long as it doesn't involve other guys (exept femboys). I also like period stuff (glad you do too). And for coding I was asking because I'm learning C at the moment and was curious. Good luck!
C is a good language, gives you the chance to understand how memory is actually managed at machine level (almost).
I've used it to write a little program (still in developement) to download tons of images (obiouvsly hentai) from discord chat
(using curl library).