RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Whenever Haylen's next big outfit/portrait change comes around... If we don't get to overhear some gossip from the people in her congregation noticing and reacting to it during a sermon that she is giving or while they are just idling around in the church during some kind of lull, I am going to be moderately disappointed!

Not disappointed enough to actually do anything about it... but I might cry. And I'm an ugly crier, so no one wants that.

Reactions: Racoon_4

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Whenever Haylen's next big outfit/portrait change comes around... If we don't get to overhear some gossip from the people in her congregation noticing and reacting to it during a sermon that she is giving or while they are just idling around in the church during some kind of lull, I am going to be moderately disappointed!

Not disappointed enough to actually do anything about it... but I might cry. And I'm an ugly crier, so no one wants that.
1715811269523.png

There's fairly decent chance that we might get Haylen's new portrait tomorrow.
I asked this almost 2 months ago and even back then the portrait was already done so obviously that's not an issue here, i guess it all depends on what N_Taii decides to do with it, which i'm pretty sure he already knows cause as i said before, the update's coming out tomorrow so if he wants Haylen's portrait in Update13 then he probably already did add it by now.

Last edited:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
LMAO i just realised this while i was writing my previous post, this guy had the balls to tell me that this quest is going to be "short enough to fit into a single Update" but then he forgot to mention that this "single Update" was going to be in development for almost twice as long as any previous Update before. xdd

Shame on you sir, i should be getting my second or third PoL about Lily's quest this next monday. smh

Last edited:

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
View attachment 3638484

There's fairly decent chance that we might get Haylen's new portrait tomorrow.
Oh, that is news to me! I didn't even realize we had technically missed out on a portrait for Haylen's last update. I guess because it just made sense that we would only see the next change after she crossed that big line of actually having sex, and Update 12 had kind of an abrupt ending without any chance to show that off.

... as if I needed something else to make the wait between the $20 premium release and the $5 version on itch.io even more agonizing. o_O

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
... as if I needed something else to make the wait between the $20 premium release and the $5 version on itch.io even more agonizing. o_O
So wait a second, the $9 tier is not available on Itch.io and so if you wanna play the game as soon as it's out then you have to get it for 20 bucks ?

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
LMAO i just realised this while i was writing my previous post, this guy had the balls to tell me that this quest is going to be "short enough to fit into a single Update" but then he forgot to mention that this "single Update" was going to be in development for almost twice as long as any previous Update before. xdd

Shame on you sir, i should be getting my second or third PoL about Lily's quest this next monday. smh
Well, if the update ends up being on the short side taking into account the time it took and the double 20$ tier pledge spent on said wait I wouldn't be very peachy about it.:HideThePain:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Well, if the update ends up being on the short side taking into account the time it took and the double 20$ tier pledge spent on said wait I wouldn't be very peachy about it.:HideThePain:
At this point i don't even care about the Update's lenght, all i wanna know is how the girls end up having sex with other guys and what are they doing a rundown tavern in the middle of nowhere, which i'm gonna know regardless of how long the Update is.
The 5 scenes, the 3 freeroams, and answers to my questions, as long as i get these i wouldn't even care if the Update was 30 minutes long, i just hope that it comes out today and not tomorrow.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
So wait a second, the $9 tier is not available on Itch.io and so if you wanna play the game as soon as it's out then you have to get it for 20 bucks ?
You know... I completely forgot that the $9 tier on Patreon was even a thing, and that they get the same "5 days early" perk as the $20 version — just without all of the bonus scenes.

But unless I missed something blatantly obvious, there is no avenue for early access with itch.io; it only becomes available for purchase alongside the $5 Patreon tier for the same price, and sometimes is even a little delayed beyond that. Usually just by a day or two behind the Patreon release... but Update 11 was well over a week late (February 16th on Patreon versus February 27th on itch.io), which is the worst case scenario. :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: Matoga

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
The ladies do have official measurements in the menu, and the game makes a pretty specific point of drawing attention to the fact that Cyanna and Haylen are both stacked. But I guess it's not nearly as "in your face" about it as fully-detailed CG art (and Opala definitely falls into the more extreme end of the spectrum)

I'm of the opposite mind, though. If anything, I wish there was more dialogue bringing that up because I enjoy it so much. :censored:
This 100%. Im not saying I hate big boobs. I hate over-exaggerated ones. HC3 falls into the absolutely ok territory for me. Opala (from what I have seen) is too much for me.

like there is a difference between "big assets" and bags of meat.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes