4.40 star(s) 234 Votes

Mau5taticDead

Mar 25, 2021
Xenoráv .. He is Argentine. I have no doubt about that.
Nah, Argentinians with that kind of money would still be working because it would be enough for living like a king, meanwhile if he was Mexican he would be around the upper middle class, so i would have to conclude in him being mexican that started to get the money up to his head and lost his head in the "easy" money

dbsix66

Feb 19, 2020
Love your game, Xenorav. Can't contribute much except a few ideas.

Next few update/excuse ideas:

Got human trafficked to Eastern Europe, planning escape
Schizophrenic aunt escaped out of mental asylum, trying to figure out her whereabouts
Diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome due to all the coding/typing
Pests bit through the GPU wiring, need to replace
IRS called, need to fund some gift cards to evade prosecution

Hope these help! Thanks for some of the most glorious wanks of my life! <3

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Not sure why most just assume he's dishonest but the fact that he paused payments seems to be undervalued.
If this was the first time he disappeared or delayed a release most people would probably give him the benefit of the doubt, but literally every update is massively delayed and the dev often goes AWOL months at a time, usually without even providing an explanation.

It's become a pattern with this dev.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If this was the first time he disappeared or delayed a release most people would probably give him the benefit of the doubt, but literally every update is massively delayed and the dev often goes AWOL months at a time, usually without even providing an explanation.

It's become a pattern with this dev.
I know and I get that, but kinda hard to explain from the slam. lol

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes