RPGM Completed Goblin Adventurer Hunting [v2.00] [Ketchup AjiNo Mayonnaise]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
I think its good for a linear, simple game despite it running the same formula the past few games they have made. My only gripe with it is that there aren't a variety of females characters unlike the last version of this. While this game has better art and animations, they sacrificed the amount of different types of females in this game which I am not ok with. Hopefully they update this game to change that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lol it's still the same game but why does the folder name become "Momo's Eternal Adventure" now (it's another game of this company). :ROFLMAO:
Cause I was on the wrong Steam link lol. Will reupload them xD
Fixed now, at least it was the right game lol

Last edited:

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
is this game incomplete ? by the way the game improved a bit compared to the previous ones (goblin strikes back), shed a tear seeing the improvements

OgreIt

Oct 13, 2021
Midbosslooping.png
Looping the midbosses is so busted. This is maybe 70 loops. Two clocks lets you redo the rest floor and the midboss floors. Getting started is a little difficult, but you can save scum until you get a floor that gives you a lot of clocks from the silver chests. Then just save when you get low and scum some more. Once you get your int high enough, you can do it indefinitely until either you don't find enough clocks or the save crystal costs too many marbles to activate.

• Wow
Reactions: flannan

Talinah

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah I'd like to get the update to 2.0, it's a fun game that I've been waiting on the update for since the previous game went up to like 3.0

Nicn&c

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have ver.2.0 update from DLsite? Seems like there's some new content without needing steam DLC!

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes