1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 29, 2017
I liked it so far, the Gunslinger Girl reference was good, in that respect.
I can recommend Upotte, which is similar to Girls Frontline, as a school anime.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
futa some times fun to play :devilish: maybe gona take are look at this game after the compression

Girls und Panzer Panzussy [v0.06] [Upforkilling] - Original Size: 3,99gb

Download PC (278mb) compressed:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

upforkilling

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
My only recommendation is no more voiced narration pls, sorry if this sound harsh.
There will be no more Voice overs from Noble. We did it as a meme, in exchange I bought him a new microphone. Also all the mistakes he makes were in the original script. Ajax also wont be VAing any thing. He just wanted to be in the game. however his GF has offered to voice something. Trimthemasked Will voice all the Shinzaburo lines when the game is done.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
I'll refrain from any negative comments, unlike some might do. The only thing I have issues with is you may want to ask someone to proofread for you. Thankfully I have enough friends IRL that actually talk like the spelling is..... so I can just read over the typos and such. But I am sure there are many who may feel physically ill just by reading the rush job. Other than that, looks fine to me and I'm interested in the story. My apologies if I sound crotchety, lack of coffee right now makes me blunt lol....... I don't know if this is your first time doing a VN or not, but if it is, then take every bit of criticism as sage advice. Even the mean comments. You'll learn from every bit of criticism, rather good or bad, at what to do. Don't allow the mean comments to get you down, else you won't accomplish what you've already set out to do with this VN. And with that, good luck on this and any other future projects :)

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Can you stop with the machine voice assist.. please.. just remove it completely. It's really annoying how it speaks out the misspelled words and it adds nothing to the game play. Hell, it's even the same voice for the female characters.

upforkilling

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Can you stop with the machine voice assist.. please.. just remove it completely. It's really annoying how it speaks out the misspelled words and it adds nothing to the game play. Hell, it's even the same voice for the female characters.
Its actually voice by a real person, and contains more mistakes then the text. In the options menu you can turn the voice volume off, Other than the prologue the only other voice acting is for Shinzaburo, and 2 scenes with Erwin.

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Its actually voice by a real person, and contains more mistakes then the text. In the options menu you can turn the voice volume off, Other than the prologue the only other voice acting is for Shinzaburo, and 2 scenes with Erwin.
1. Whatever it is.. it's annoying as hell.

2. I turned the Voice volume down to zero and it was still the same volume. It's not the Voice volume, it's the Sound volume.

3. It adds nothing to the game but distraction and kills the immersion. I could not get out of the Prologue because it was that distracting. Kill it. The very first words you hear are from a smug voice.. "You won't last, there's a snake in my ass" to start off the game??? "In your file, their is a NOT from Momo", and your voice actor says "not", not "note" And that is where I exited the game. The writing and the voice acting is just too much.. I could have dealt with misspellings, a lot of games have misspellings.. but the voice actor repeating them? Really?

Please kill it.

There's a utility for Ren'py games called Renspell which does spell and grammar check.. might want to give it a try.. but I won't play the game until you get rid of that annoying narration.

Last edited:

InuchiyoMaeda

Jun 6, 2021
skraf, as much as it hurts most people reading the VN, it's stated by upforkilling that they have dyslexia and therefore a lot of spelling and gramatical errors. You get used by it after a while and think it's part of the game. And the weird voice is, as stated, a real human. He read the lines exactly as upforkilling wrote them down. It was funny for the first few lines but I've muted the sound as well.
In the meantime I enjoy playing the game and am happy for every update. Upforkilling is one of the more active game devs.

Reactions: Bronzelewis23

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
skraf, as much as it hurts most people reading the VN, it's stated by upforkilling that they have dyslexia and therefore a lot of spelling and gramatical errors. You get used by it after a while and think it's part of the game. And the weird voice is, as stated, a real human. He read the lines exactly as upforkilling wrote them down. It was funny for the first few lines but I've muted the sound as well.
In the meantime I enjoy playing the game and am happy for every update. Upforkilling is one of the more active game devs.
Like I said above, I don't mind the spelling errors.. there's not as much as in some games, but that's why you use spell check and have proofreaders.

No, the voice wasn't funny at first, it was absolutely annoying AF, and it's not tied to the Voice Sound, but to the Game Sound, and multiple people have also said it's cringe. You test games before you release them, even BETA versions.. You're saying the game was released with the voice saying "not" instead of "note" and with the very first words being "You won't last, there's a snake in my ass", and every line with the gain turned up too high? And this was somehow missed by the DEV before release? BS. And also, it literally adds nothing of value to the game and increases the size of the game.

Last edited:

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I absolutely respect the effort and I absolutely think the dev should keep going, but I'm sorry, this just was not it.

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 3055755

Overview:
In GUPP you play as a new transfer student to Oarai Girls' Academy.
The game takes place parallel to the original show.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-01
Release Date: 2023-11-30
Developer: Upforkilling -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-11-30
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Christmas Event

Android

View attachment 2304833 View attachment 2304821 View attachment 2304822 View attachment 2304824 View attachment 2304825 View attachment 2304826 View attachment 2304828 View attachment 2304829
View attachment 2304830 View attachment 2304831 View attachment 2304832 View attachment 2304827
View attachment 3131997 View attachment 3131999 View attachment 3132006
Lol futa not interested

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes