• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
To use stereotypical RPG terms, I'd say Yakuu is Lawful Evil where Kendra and Nyxmay are Chaotic Evil. Pyeka would be Neutral Evil as she mostly just vibes and does what she wants to while not going around causing chaos.
I would say that Pyeka is more like Chaotic Neutral, since she does not like to hurt people just because, it's more like she does what she feels like doing, but does not enjoy to hurt people for the pleasure of it

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
How can you prove that their souls don't actually prevail inside her? Soul binding is not something unusual, so such spiritual manipulation is more or less possible. Maybe their souls also work as additional power reserves, that would explain why is Pyeka so strong.
Man come on, we know full well that her followers are fucking insane and will do anything for her and I ask you the same, how can you prove that what she says is true? We know she is a glutton, why wouldn't she take advantage of this blind guys just to have a snack?

Apr 8, 2022
If you asked me what was the most EVIL thing we've seen from a character so far, Pyeka's sacrifice scene is definitely up there. It's presented as being deranged and messed up from the music and dialogue, even if you consider her "I'm your afterlife" claims to be true. She's gobbling up dozens of people who are totally loyal and devoted to her instead of doing anything to actually help them out as outcasts and exiles of her former kingdom. Even Naya, another character who is notorious for eating people, doesn't go after her own kingdom's citizens. Don't mistake Pyeka being polite and nice for not being evil, imo.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes