4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
She is manipulating them, they really believe she is a goddess and she takes advantage of that to rebuild her kingdom
How can you prove that their souls don't actually prevail inside her? Soul binding is not something unusual, so such spiritual manipulation is more or less possible. Maybe their souls also work as additional power reserves, that would explain why is Pyeka so strong.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Giant Guardians version 0.3.56

- Main route extended: Regina

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne

- Main route extended: Makla

- 3 New illustrated scen...

This is what I was able to rescue from Patreon without a subscription. Hey, three updated giantesses plus a surprise isn't bad...
What surprise?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Considering you literally have to ask her to kill you- literally (figuratively) you say to her "Pyeka, please fucking kill me" and she goes "are you absolutely sure?" And you go "Yes please I want to die" I'd say Pyeka's morally in the clear. Margarita on the other hand- doubly so because she kills you twice, how much of an accident can it be if she'll do it in two different circumstances?
You are right, however you missed at least 2 opportunities where you can die for insulting her or not apologizing for doing a bad job. That makes both Margarita and Pyeka quite grey, but you expect it much less from the cowgirl. It's like, a sword covered in blood feels much less disturbing than a bloody kitchen knife. A good observation anyways.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
You are right, however you missed at least 2 opportunities where you can die for insulting her or not apologizing for doing a bad job. That makes both Margarita and Pyeka quite grey, but you expect it much less from the cowgirl. It's like, a sword covered in blood feels much less disturbing than a bloody kitchen knife. A good observation anyways.

Can't believe you guys are trying to argue Margarita is as bad as Pyeka. Let's not forget how Pyeka makes the MC her personal Assassin.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
OK but what has Pyeka done?
Allow me to direct to to an old comment I made ages ago
She eats people, owns slaves, is good friends with Yakuu who is probably the most evil character so far, and has a cult that she brainwashed into being eaten alive. I think she eats their souls too View attachment 2725505 If that's true then she brainwashed people and denied them an afterlife for a quick and easy snack. She's evil, just like 99% of Homaspernia

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Friendly reminder that Pyeka kills you less than Margarita.
But, how many times has she killed *other* people? Without remorse? And of her own volition?
I can excuse Margarita's man-slaughtering because every time it happens It's MC's own damn fault for cheating in the first place and it's never deliberate. Every time Margarita kills MC she immediately has a mental breakdown and cries. It's a little different than gleefully eating god knows how many people alive while drooling and smiling.

How many times am I going to have to argue this?

Giantessfan355

Apr 1, 2021
wonder how long we will have to wait for a hero this time
also really happy to see that 2 characters that I like got a route update

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Same, top 3 for me are Bezvy, Regina, and Maryen

Also, finally a main update for Bezvy, it's been, uh, more than a year for sure
Better get used to that. The more characters they add the longer updating your favorites will take

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Better get used to that. The more characters they add the longer updating your favorites will take
Yeah, but there's what? 20 or something routes, so with 3 chars per main update I'd expect a main update at least every 7-8 months, not over a year since apparently sponsors don't count

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
To use stereotypical RPG terms, I'd say Yakuu is Lawful Evil where Kendra and Nyxmay are Chaotic Evil. Pyeka would be Neutral Evil as she mostly just vibes and does what she wants to while not going around causing chaos.
I would say that Pyeka is more like Chaotic Neutral, since she does not like to hurt people just because, it's more like she does what she feels like doing, but does not enjoy to hurt people for the pleasure of it

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
How can you prove that their souls don't actually prevail inside her? Soul binding is not something unusual, so such spiritual manipulation is more or less possible. Maybe their souls also work as additional power reserves, that would explain why is Pyeka so strong.
Man come on, we know full well that her followers are fucking insane and will do anything for her and I ask you the same, how can you prove that what she says is true? We know she is a glutton, why wouldn't she take advantage of this blind guys just to have a snack?

• Haha
Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Apr 8, 2022
If you asked me what was the most EVIL thing we've seen from a character so far, Pyeka's sacrifice scene is definitely up there. It's presented as being deranged and messed up from the music and dialogue, even if you consider her "I'm your afterlife" claims to be true. She's gobbling up dozens of people who are totally loyal and devoted to her instead of doing anything to actually help them out as outcasts and exiles of her former kingdom. Even Naya, another character who is notorious for eating people, doesn't go after her own kingdom's citizens. Don't mistake Pyeka being polite and nice for not being evil, imo.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Man come on, we know full well that her followers are fucking insane and will do anything for her and I ask you the same, how can you prove that what she says is true? We know she is a glutton, why wouldn't she take advantage of this blind guys just to have a snack?
We have already seen souls being manipulated by magic in the setting. It's not impossible that Pyeka can store the souls of those she consume in herself.

Not saying that Pyeka isn't evil, just that she's a different shade of dark.

Jul 12, 2021
We have already seen souls being manipulated by magic in the setting. It's not impossible that Pyeka can store the souls of those she consume in herself.

Not saying that Pyeka isn't evil, just that she's a different shade of dark.
I thought of a morality scale for the Giantessess in Homaspernia so here we go:
-Most Compassionate-
Vai'Kliss(Almost white, with grayness from her association with Nyxmay and Kendra)
Pykea(A lighter shade of black)
Malka(Potentially)
Nyxmay
Kendra
Yakuu
-Most Ruthless-

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes