Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
cover.PNG

Overview:

A large volume RPG that took about 3 years to create! Estimated play time is 20 hours! More than 2,260 CGs in total! A total of 108 scenes with rich proclivities! Inflation replay RPG! Level 9999, HP 99.9 billion, other status 99.99 million! Endless dungeon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-27
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Original Title: ゲヘナ
Developer: Kemuriya
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Partial/MTL)
Prequel: EDEN https://f95zone.to/threads/eden-final-kemuriya.34381/
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Uploader note:

Last edited:

Blackcrystal81

Feb 6, 2020
the anime cut sceens for the battle skills is their a way to turn the on or off when im in battle they dont seem to work

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing this fantastic looking game!
The MTL is pretty alright and mostly understandable, even if the game requires you to read really fast or throws complicated words at you sometimes.
Let me start off by saying that 1.5 hour in I can already appreciate the amount of potential characters, naughty skills, voice lines and personality Gehenna seems to hold. Big plus.

And then we have these little shortcomings:
I'm a bit let down by large lack of Bad Ends and enemy interaction, no CGs in or after combat. H-scenes seems to be all aquired OUT of combat, and a lot of them with certain requirements that can be tedious to fulfill.
Nor do the enemies throw meaningful or lingering curses at you, so combat ends up feeling only like a chore that you can breeze through as long as your levels are slightly aligned. This is on Hard mode by the way.
What's more, losing ANY combat always just sends you aaaall the way to the starting town, so you might as well save scum to save time.
Besides, having that main NPC constantly throw levels at you for free isn't an interesting progress mechanic to me.

The game much like Eden seems to emphasize cosmetic TFs and lewd stat/curses a lot, but after a couple of hours I can't see any of that affecting the gameplay much.
Said TFs and curses feel rather difficult to seek out and aquire, although that may also be due to my stubborness of staying on one path at a time.

For instance, I really wonder how I can get my team changed into "Makai slaves" so we can enter this bit and roleplay as slaves for a while. Not very intuitive when there's no one or anything to TF you nearby.

Last edited:

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
From what I've seen.
Enemies with filled stars in names tend to use skills, that can transform your certain party member and/or mc.
Enemies with empty stars use skills, that have short H-action/scene tied to them.

Makai slave stuff for MC is unlocked by getting hit by said skills in battle by Makai slaves enemies

Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I had a feeling the filled stars and empty stars had some special implication, buuut I can't say I sense much impact from related enemies. Even after getting hit by all their attacks and skills for 25+ turns, I get no TF or bad status apart from small temporary "brainwash/paralysis" icons that merely skip my turns.

I found these Makai slave mobs but fought them several times for 20+ turns each, and nothing. Guess I'll keep exploring until something erotic pops up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Josh_ua

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
...so that's what you meant by "filled stars". Hadn't seen even one before so I assumed you refered to the enemies with * as filled stars. My bad.

Regardless, not even this special encounter seemed to bear any fruit. You either defeat slave Erica and proceed, or you're defeated and have to backtrack (like after any other defeat) and then get another shot at her. That's all. No transformation or scenes or getting access to the Makai slave dungeon... Although I did get an important "Lord's key" nearby after that fight.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Josh_ua

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
the anime cut sceens for the battle skills is their a way to turn the on or off when im in battle they dont seem to work
Under the items tab there should be a tab called something important (key items) If this is what you're talking about then somehow you turned off the battle H events.

Last edited:

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
Thank you for sharing this fantastic looking game!
The MTL is pretty alright and mostly understandable, even if the game requires you to read really fast or throws complicated words at you sometimes.
Let me start off by saying that 1.5 hour in I can already appreciate the amount of potential characters, naughty skills, voice lines and personality Gehenna seems to hold. Big plus.

And then we have these little shortcomings:
I'm a bit let down by large lack of Bad Ends and enemy interaction, no CGs in or after combat. H-scenes seems to be all aquired OUT of combat, and a lot of them with certain requirements that can be tedious to fulfill.
Nor do the enemies throw meaningful or lingering curses at you, so combat ends up feeling only like a chore that you can breeze through as long as your levels are slightly aligned. This is on Hard mode by the way.
What's more, losing ANY combat always just sends you aaaall the way to the starting town, so you might as well save scum to save time.
Besides, having that main NPC constantly throw levels at you for free isn't an interesting progress mechanic to me.

The game much like Eden seems to emphasize cosmetic TFs and lewd stat/curses a lot, but after a couple of hours I can't see any of that affecting the gameplay much.
Said TFs and curses feel rather difficult to seek out and aquire, although that may also be due to my stubborness of staying on one path at a time.

For instance, I really wonder how I can get my team changed into "Makai slaves" so we can enter this bit and roleplay as slaves for a while. Not very intuitive when there's no one or anything to TF you nearby.
I agree with you 100 percent. Combat is weird because yeah these enemies have curses/debuffs but most of them are either easily ignored or the fight is already over. Like someone else said the star enemies are usually ones with tfs but sometimes they just don't have one or they won't use it. Also some normal enemies will transform you so I honestly have no idea.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Blackcrystal81

Feb 6, 2020
Under the items tab there should be a tab called something important (key items) If this is what you're talking about then somehow you turned off the battle H events.
i did some compairing last night from this mlt version and the japan version and some of the battle skill and anime for the battles seem to be missing in the MLT version when i load my save to the japan version the battle anime was working and the feild skills was uasable here some screen shot from the same spot in both versions gen1.PNG gen 2.PNG

Reactions: kamina666

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
i did some compairing last night from this mlt version and the japan version and some of the battle skill and anime for the battles seem to be missing in the MLT version when i load my save to the japan version the battle anime was working and the feild skills was uasable here some screen shot from the same spot in both versions View attachment 2658529 View attachment 2658530
Ah so it did break some stuff. Sorry boss

• Sad

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
...so that's what you meant by "filled stars". Hadn't seen even one before so I assumed you refered to the enemies with * as filled stars. My bad.

Regardless, not even this special encounter seemed to bear any fruit. You either defeat slave Erica and proceed, or you're defeated and have to backtrack (like after any other defeat) and then get another shot at her. That's all. No transformation or scenes or getting access to the Makai slave dungeon... Although I did get an important "Lord's key" nearby after that fight.
The mtl breaks the game. Idk why but certain enemies will not trigger their battle h and certain skills just don't show up. Apologies for wasting some of your time

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
I was running through clean game with MTool translation on top and everything worked perfectly so far (gone through whole temple location and red mask). To get Makai transformation specifically You have to get hit by thin makai slave skill with cut-in. She transforms your skin color, hair color, eyes I think and then you get Makai slave personality item and H-skill, which unlocks access to the room with those slaves.
H-skill specifically gives 20%(or 30, don't remember) chance to get collectable item/soon-slave-to-be after each combat, which can be given to Makai boss for gear upgrade materials

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
The mtl breaks the game. Idk why but certain enemies will not trigger their battle h and certain skills just don't show up. Apologies for wasting some of your time
I totally didn't have any of my time wasted here, not at all ahahahahahahahahaha... haha... ha... ._.

(Thank you guys for bringing this all to light honestly, I was about to dismiss this game as shallow and boring!
It all makes sense now... I think.)

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I was running through clean game with MTool translation on top and everything worked perfectly so far (gone through whole temple location and red mask). To get Makai transformation specifically You have to get hit by thin makai slave skill with cut-in. She transforms your skin color, hair color, eyes I think and then you get Makai slave personality item and H-skill, which unlocks access to the room with those slaves.
H-skill specifically gives 20%(or 30, don't remember) chance to get collectable item/soon-slave-to-be after each combat, which can be given to Makai boss for gear upgrade materials
Mmm now that sounds more like my type of gameplay.
No wonder the game has felt so barebones thus far!

If I just played 6 hours of a broken version of the game, that didn't include a single of the intended mid-combat scenes/TFs...
then just HOW much other content like the Makai slaves have I missed out on??

Just gonna mention that in those 6 hours did I get pretty far (and missed a bunch of content on the way) on the red path, having fought Demon King Lorena in her castle, been sent to some "Berg" castle, have gone through the entire "oldschool" dungeon... and definetly encountered more than 20 different star symbol enemies, none of which threw cut-ins or TFs or even any special move at me.

So how much else have I missed out on here?

Reactions: BlackElite

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
These transformationg don't really change game much other than unlocking more gear to mix'n'match for character and giving miniscule buffs.
Some of them force gear, which progressively expands/replaces other items on MC/gives stat buffs with small cut-in during location change or unlock good combat skills to use