RPGM None Futanari Swordsman and Makai Girl [K & G Doujin]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
I think there's a bug ? The animations do not play when I get hit. It automatically plays the cum animation once the resistance is low.
Edit: NVM, the last option in settings should be turned off

Last edited:

Potrowantan

Jan 29, 2023
Hi, its my first tranlation, so i use Translator ++

So, sorry if my translation its bad

Reactions: Furtig

Gh0st_M4n

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, its my first tranlation, so i use Translator ++

So, sorry if my translation its bad

i think your version have some problems, some text boxes are missing, can't go any further from the tutorial, and the text doesn't fit in the text box aside that the translation is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny Lord

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Not personally a fan of Futa, but I'm glad there the option for other heroines.

feriz

Jan 2, 2020
yeah the game just softlock on tutorial and you can't do anything about it,hope someone drop a english version that can go further (ty for translation but that one can't go longer than tutorial)

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
yeah the game just softlock on tutorial and you can't do anything about it,hope someone drop a english version that can go further (ty for translation but that one can't go longer than tutorial)
For the first battle you press Z to swing your sword.
Next battle you wait for the enemy to charge at you and press X to parry, and then Z to hit.
Third battle just hit the knight dood couple of times and you're done.

Stokacoke

Mar 4, 2023
Can anyone help me out here? I'm stuck and can't read Japanese, so I have no idea what to do next.

Stokacoke

Mar 4, 2023
Can anyone help me out here? I'm stuck and can't read Japanese, so I have no idea what to do next.
Nevermind, the translation from Potrowantan is just bugged.
Will have to wait for a better translation, someone provided a link to someone's MTL but I can't figure out what's where because of all the Japanese, and I really don't want to spend money on it if I can't figure out what's what.

Stokacoke

Mar 4, 2023
Nevermind, the translation from Potrowantan is just bugged.
Will have to wait for a better translation, someone provided a link to someone's MTL but I can't figure out what's where because of all the Japanese, and I really don't want to spend money on it if I can't figure out what's what.
For those who are fine with readable MTL, you can try using the translator by . It works well and doesn't break the game. The translation of course isn't great, but it's not too bad either.
Nevermind again.

The translation/injector tool is in the About on jabbawock004's link and it works perfectly, as well as an MTL can anyway.
Drag the game.exe onto the tool in "How to Use"
Go to the tab on the left
Change the font to whatever
Press play
Wait for it to start
Go to Translate tab on the right
Translate and wait

Reactions: BigPants and feriz

feriz

Jan 2, 2020
Nevermind again.

The translation/injector tool is in the About on jabbawock004's link and it works perfectly, as well as an MTL can anyway.
Drag the game.exe onto the tool in "How to Use"
Go to the tab on the left
Change the font to whatever
Press play
Wait for it to start
Go to Translate tab on the right
Translate and wait
i gotta say that's work very well,it translate in a good time and an understandable way for english,tysm for it!!

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
anyone having problems with the sex commander and the mind controlled MC? I can't manage to kill the guy while keeping my health high enough.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes