• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FumikoAndTheVillageOfLust-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
When you use the name of a character as the title, generally that character is considered the protagonist and not the other way around. This had me confused thinking Fumiko is the protagonist until I noticed "male protagonist" only but no 'female protagonist' tag. What was the dev thinking?

raijinz73

Oct 24, 2019
Fumiko and the Village of Lust [Final] compressed, half-tested.

I've made 2 versions of compression, the original 2560x1440 video resolution and lossless gif to webp conversion, and 1080 with lossy. The 1440 version basically has almost the same quality as the original (I can't see the difference even if I compare them side by side). 1080 version quality example: gdrive

Links:
1440 (950 MB):
1080 (377 MB):

webp codec

The compressed version might break the game. Use it at your own risk.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
When you use the name of a character as the title, generally that character is considered the protagonist and not the other way around. This had me confused thinking Fumiko is the protagonist until I noticed "male protagonist" only but no 'female protagonist' tag. What was the dev thinking?
Zelda Inspiration... :HideThePain:

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Why this NTR shit again? Thr Insekai slave, and Keiko san 47 my co_worker is a single mother, was much better than this or a last 2games from them. Do harem or something
I liked his early stuff, because I thought hmm there's room for improvement. Turns out there's barely any improvement. Apparently the dev has turned into a factory that keeps "developing" the same kind of uncreative kinetic game over and over again. The premise is the same, the writing level remains mediocre, the animation quality remains the same.

I have a spot for unique 2D artstyle, if he puts more effort into his stories, he could create something promising. Insekai Slave was his most decent game. Alfa Male has an incel MC and side characters that went nowhere. Keiko San is downright bad. I won't mind his games being kinetic novels, at least have halfway decent stories, which his are far from.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
We all know where the inspiration is coming from and I am all here for it.
Question is. Is the game good?

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Blows my mind every time. People are insane.

Just avoid it. Better yet, if it bothers you so much add an exception to the site options and you won't have to see it again.

I swear they're all just pent-up, rage filled dudes that would rant and rave about something else if not that.
Fucking do anything else but go out of your way to cry about shit lmao

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Why I can't open it with joiplay
JoiPlay are capable of running a tyranobuilder games, and since this one is a tyranobuilder then yes, it's playable on JoiPlay. Instead of mounting the "game.exe" file, you have to mount the "index.html" file. It's located in 'game folder/resources/app', mount the "index.html" on JoiPlay and it should good to go.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes