• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Fox Spirit Contract [Final] [Artoonu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

The_Dragon_Reborn

I'll give it Four stars. It's a short kinetic novel. BUT I think for what it is the art was really nice to me. The only options really being how to end sex scenes.

This is a one and done deal. Mileage may vary, but I don't rate games on what they weren't trying to do and this one seems like it knew exactly what it was. Just wish it was longer and there was more actual dialogue. It's sorta light on the characters being more than just plot devices.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

morty2301

Well you can definitely tell this an AI CG game with some mistakes in the art, mostly the background art, but the Sex CG are pretty decent, a little above.

The story is very bad but at least it and the game is very short at least so you don't have to sit through paragraphs of text to get to the good stuff at least.

Speaking of which, the games short nature both helps and hurts it. While it's nice it doesn't waste your time, it mostly just bombards you with sex scene after sex scene with no build up which could be a problem for some.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, it's a decent time killer if you want to skip the text and just look at the CG (you're not missing much with the story). Also find it kind of funny they took the time to try and make a whole ass anime intro for this novel like other better novels, when the game is so short and it basically just spoils all the sex CG and has the text up in the CGs as well for some reason. 3 stars might be too much for this game, but if anything the art is at least serviceable and quick to get to