Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Fountainp (1).gif

Overview:
Fountainp is a 2D artist who makes short/medium animations of characters from Naruto.​

Updated: 2023-12-27
Artist: Fountainp - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p to 4k
Files: 10 videos
Length: 10 min +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Content till 2023-12-27: - - - -

Tsunade 1.png Tsunade 2.png Hinata 1.png Tsunade 3.png Hinata 2.png

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3208240

Overview:
Fountainp is a 2D artist who makes short/medium animations of characters from Naruto.​

Updated: 2023-12-27
Artist: Fountainp - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p to 4k
Files: 10 videos
Length: 10 min +
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Content till 2023-12-27: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3208253 View attachment 3208254 View attachment 3208255 View attachment 3208256 View attachment 3208257
Question.

Why the Netorare tag?

isn't there only Reverse-NTR/cheating here? (since pov is Naruto)

Sep 2, 2021
Question.

Why the Netorare tag?

isn't there only Reverse-NTR/cheating here? (since pov is Naruto)
Sai is also a pov used, but as fair as I remember that pairing is canon post timeskip. NTR is still NTR regardless if it's reverse or not. NTR is a blanket tag while reverse-ntr is a sub tag.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sai is also a pov used, but as fair as I remember that pairing is canon post timeskip. NTR is still NTR regardless if it's reverse or not. NTR is a blanket tag while reverse-ntr is a sub tag.
Reverse-NTR is the opposite of NTR...

NTR is MC being cheated on.

Reverse-NTR is MC doing the cheating... (which we have the cheating tag for).

F95 has no actual tag for it besides the standard cheating tag... if you only use NTR for cheating, than what is the purpose of the cheating tag? it makes no sense.

Sep 2, 2021
Reverse-NTR is the opposite of NTR...

NTR is MC being cheated on.

Reverse-NTR is MC doing the cheating... (which we have the cheating tag for).

F95 has no actual tag for it besides the standard cheating tag... if you only use NTR for cheating, then what is the purpose of the cheating tag? it makes no sense.
Netorare in Japanese means "to be taken off.” The term is often loosely translated as “cuckold” as well, which refers to the husband or boyfriend of an adulteress."
If we use our brains and assume "loosely translated" means any form of cuckold involving a male and/or a female, regardless of whether it's netori, reverse netorare, or not. They all fall under the genre of NTR which is the act of infidelity or a cuckold.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Netorare in Japanese means "to be taken off.” The term is often loosely translated as “cuckold” as well, which refers to the husband or boyfriend of an adulteress."
If we use our brains and assume "loosely translated" means any form of cuckold involving a male and/or a female, regardless of whether it's netori, reverse netorare, or not. They all fall under the genre of NTR which is the act of infidelity or a cuckold.
Uhhh... It means "To be taken FROM" not off... it is specific to MC :|
Main thing that matters:
1703758023986.png

F95 says this tag use is wrong.
And requires this tag instead:
1703758072495.png

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I've ever seen 'reverse-netorare' used, it has meant the male partner cheating on his female partner (she being the MC). Which makes sense in the context of netorare almost always being a man being cheated on. The reverse of that is a woman being cheated on. However it is not as you are saying just "cheating", it's specifically saying something about the perspective of the protagonist who is being cheated on in either case; netorare = male, reverse-ntr = female. In that sense cheating as a tag goes along with ntr or reverse-ntr but isn't the same thing. At least that's my view of things.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Every time I've ever seen 'reverse-netorare' used, it has meant the male partner cheating on his female partner (she being the MC). Which makes sense in the context of netorare almost always being a man being cheated on. The reverse of that is a woman being cheated on. However it is not as you are saying just "cheating", it's specifically saying something about the perspective of the protagonist who is being cheated on in either case; netorare = male, reverse-ntr = female. In that sense cheating as a tag goes along with ntr or reverse-ntr but isn't the same thing. At least that's my view of things.
Uhhhh... the terms aren't gendered, reverse is when it is MC being cheated on.

Netori and Reverse-NTR require an MC, otherwise it is just NTR.

Just that most games are Male protag, and that it is typically cared about most when it is a male protag as well. So I get the reason for the idea of it being gendered, but it isn't.

Like... refer to the previous comment.

Netorare = MC being cheating on. Literally meaning (as in what the word means in english) "To be taken from".

Netori = MC stealing from someone. Literally meaning "To take from."

Reverse-NTR = the reverse of "To be taken from" which is "To be taken by". (technically Netori is also a reversion, but since it has it's own term, Reverse-NTR does not include it).

But yeah... the terms have nothing to do with gender, as the japanese of it does not contain any gendered terminology at all.

I suggest reading the spoilered content if you want to know more about the root of the words.