3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1639472979086.png

Overview:
This is the first of many short adult visual novels Hat Jump is making, with a greater goal of eventually be weaving them together into a larger game​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-14
Release Date: 2021-10-06
Developer: Hat Jump -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Tied Up Under Surveillance - Wifey Wanna Baby But Hubby Can't Get It Up Unless She A Ho
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1639472741611.png 1639472823105.png 1639472871504.png

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Great theme for a game, but it stopped a bit early. Would've preferred that she was coerced to go much further with MC watching.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Game takes 10 minutes to run through if you don't speed read. It's also pretty much linear in nature. Decent premise and fairly thought out script/dialogue for what it is though. Needs to be much longer and non-linear to be worth the time though. More like a demo in its current state. I love the premise though

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I'm just beginning, but I report a small bug (or at least a strange discovery) :
  • I can go forward in the game by pressing enter
  • but after the choices (with the mouse) :
    • we arrive to the next photo of course
    • but then, I have to use the mouse to advance (Enter doensn't work)
    • And after that, it's ok it works again
Suggestion for the next games (or if you compile everything in a bigger one) : would it be possible to add some backward command (to go to the pic before) ? I don't kn ow if it's possible on Unity, but it's a very useful tool on Ren'Py

This game seems pretty good so far (sh just entered in your car at the first "date") : good drawing, with an immersive and cute story (y)

Reactions: Hat Jump

Hat Jump

Jan 3, 2022
Game takes 10 minutes to run through if you don't speed read. It's also pretty much linear in nature. Decent premise and fairly thought out script/dialogue for what it is though. Needs to be much longer and non-linear to be worth the time though. More like a demo in its current state. I love the premise though
Thank you! It's actually just an episode from a longer game I'm working on called Make Your Parents Proud. I'm sure Cass will get more episodes in the future. My patrons have some control in what gets made next however through content progress voting

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote