• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Femdom Game World: Stepmother [v1.0] [74games]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
logo.png

Overview:
Femdom Game World - is a fascinating series of video games, the story centers on strong and sexy women who exercise dominance over men and more. In these games, players are immersed in a world where female domination reigns in all aspects of relationships, providing a unique gaming experience. Experience an exciting world of lust and depravity in Femdom Game World.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-05-02
Developer: 74games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Russian, Chinese
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It seems that the MC does not only share the apartment (4th preview image). :unsure:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня игра переполняется память компьютера. Так что не смог оценить. Возможно проблема в том что при добавлении видео в качестве фона используется команда show и потом снов show и снова. У видео вроде разное название и они не заменяют друг друга, просто накладывается поверх прошлого. Можно добавлять с помощью scene или скрывать то что было перед добавлением нового.

My game is running out of computer memory. So I couldn't rate it. Perhaps the problem is that when adding a video as a background, the show command is used and then show again and again. The videos seem to have different names and they do not replace each other, they are simply superimposed on top of the past. You can add using scene or hide what was before adding a new one.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Проверил снова. Теперь всё в порядке и больше комп не перегружается.
Использовать show можно если сменяться а не накладываться изображения или видео поверх предыдущего, просто надо что бы было одно имя. Пример.
image chapter1_FapFast_cam1 = Movie(size=(1920, 1080), channel="movie", play="video/Chapter 1/fap fast/c1ff_cam_1.webm", loop=True) это то что в коде.
image videofon cam1 = Movie(size=(1920, 1080), channel="movie", play="video/Chapter 1/fap fast/c1ff_cam_1.webm", loop=True)
image videofon cam2 = Movie(size=(1920, 1080), channel="movie", play="video/Chapter 1/fap fast/c1ff_cam_1.webm", loop=True)
videofon cam1 и videofon cam2 просто заменяют друг друга так как у них одно имя videofon. Тем более используется в основном видео один раз и запутаться в том в какой момент добавлять просто не возможно. Так что хоть всем видео можно дать хоть одно имя которое будет. Но при этом хоть иногда надо всё же чего то добавлять с помощью команды scene.

Насчёт игры. Надо добавить тег что кинетическая. Хотя какой выбор в подчинение если.
Не особо моя тема в этой игре так что оценю как сделана просто.
Музыка есть и не мешает.
Звуки есть и вполне даже неплохо подходят к анимации.
Анимация персонажей неплохая и её много.

I checked again. Now everything is fine and the computer no longer overloads.
You can use show if you change and do not superimpose images or videos on top of the previous one, you just need to have the same name. Example.
image chapter1_FapFast_cam1 = Movie(size=(1920, 1080), channel="movie", play="video/Chapter 1/fap fast/c1ff_cam_1.webm", loop=True) this is what is in the code.
image videofon cam1 = Movie(size=(1920, 1080), channel="movie", play="video/Chapter 1/fap fast/c1ff_cam_1.webm", loop=True)
image videofon cam2 = Movie(size=(1920, 1080), channel="movie", play="video/Chapter 1/fap fast/c1ff_cam_1.webm", loop=True)
videofon cam1 and videofon cam2 simply replace each other since they have the same name videofon. Moreover, the video is mainly used once and it is simply impossible to get confused about at what point to add it. So at least all the videos can be given at least one name. But at the same time, at least sometimes you still need to add something using the scene command.

About the game. We need to add a tag that is kinetic. Although what choice in subordination if.
This isn’t really my theme in this game, so I’ll appreciate how simple it is.
There is music and it doesn't interfere.
There are sounds and they suit the animation quite well.
The character animation is quite good and there is a lot of it.

Reactions: Alxyen

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Oh look, a femdom game with a stepmom who looks more like a little sister with small breasts. :rolleyes:

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Say Dev, my Russian is a little rusty, I downloaded off MEGA, which one is in English?
Привет, разработчик, мой русский немного заржавел, у кого он на английском?

Hint17

May 11, 2022
Say Dev, my Russian is a little rusty, I downloaded off MEGA, which one is in English?
Привет, разработчик, мой русский немного заржавел, у кого он на английском?
run the game, from the main menu (left side of the screen) choose the 3rd option counting from the top, in the new menu find the option "English".

to the dev, English should be default language.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes