Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Lol, you are very welcome :3

I never really reviewed a game on here before... but sure. Once I get to it and finish playing it all the way through, I'll leave you a review ^^
Much obliged. That would be very helpful.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Has anyone here played Roundscape Adorevia? I tried it a few years ago and quit because it annoyed me by having other characters hate me for seeing lesbian scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Despite that I was never forced to take dicks.
Can anyone say if that game is worth playing as a lesbian?

Oct 2, 2018
Has anyone here played Roundscape Adorevia? I tried it a few years ago and quit because it annoyed me by having other characters hate me for seeing lesbian scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Despite that I was never forced to take dicks.
Can anyone say if that game is worth playing as a lesbian?
I played that game recently or at least I tried it until I got bored, playing as a female protagonist is a disaster unlike the male who most of the scenes are with women, the female basically sleeps with everything whether they are men, monsters or animals.

you can avoid almost everything but then you end up failing quest, or you could not continue with the "romance" of some characters because they require you to do some threesome, gandbang or bestiality scenes with them to continue.

since you talked about succubus I can say that as far as I played that she was the only one that if you tolerated the futa scene, the rest of her scenes were with women including the threesome scenes.

it is not worth playing that game as a lesbian since you would have to avoid almost all of the game's content.

Last edited:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
it is not worth playing that game as a lesbian since you would have to avoid almost all of the game's content.
Thanks for the details. I asked in the game's thread and got a similar reply. I won't waste my time with it.

Oct 2, 2018
Midnight ride has a lesbian path https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-ride-final-horny-npc-games.22696/

Two games which are male to female transformation with lesbian paths are, Fanucci's amazing pizza https://f95zone.to/threads/fanuccis-amazing-pizza-v1-0-davie-zwei.4656/ And The spooktacular hospital https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spooktacular-hospital-resurrection-v1-0-2-apolloseven.39559/
I remember Midnight Ride had a lesbian route.

But the other 2 I just played the hospital one and I literally found no lesbian scenes, all the scenes had a dick all the time.
so either you are lying or those games require a very precise guide.

Runeweaver

Mar 30, 2018
I remember Midnight Ride had a lesbian route.

But the other 2 I just played the hospital one and I literally found no lesbian scenes, all the scenes had a dick all the time.
so either you are lying or those games require a very precise guide.

Why would I lie?, The route is hard to find but it is there you end up as a ballerina and have sex with Ella at the end, get a good look at ella, ride like a pro, wear the bikini, fruit and colour just effects size of breasts and hair colour, wolf, okay, might be better she goes, stick together, Use the sex toy, Then choose the hands pointing down symbol, Dont drink, stand your ground when the lion attacks.

Oct 2, 2018
Why would I lie?, The route is hard to find but it is there you end up as a ballerina and have sex with Ella at the end, get a good look at ella, ride like a pro, wear the bikini, fruit and colour just effects size of breasts and hair colour, wolf, okay, might be better she goes, stick together, Use the sex toy, Then choose the hands pointing down symbol, Dont drink, stand your ground when the lion attacks.
I'm sorry I didn't express myself well, but even so there is no completely lesbian route, we have to see how the protagonist masturbates with an onahole.

also I just did what you said and I didn't get any lesbian scene, the end was the protagonist becomes a dancer and the sister a whore.

what gave me the ending with Ella was at the beginning when they arrive at the hospital choosing "reaching down and lifting the girls over". but you still have to use the onahole, so in the game you see more scenes with dicks than lesbian scenes.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Spooktacular appears to follow the usual trend of its type of games: a couple random scenes technically getting it the content tag and one afterthought ending that fades out on a kiss. Definitely wouldn't put it on a lesbian recommendation list.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sigh, so there is 2 different lesbian games list but both of them contain a lots of nuked japanese anime RPGM crap with no way of filtering them. Is it okay if I create another female-lesbian-protagonist-games-list my version but without anime games in it?

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Sigh, so there is 2 different lesbian games list but both of them contain a lots of nuked japanese anime RPGM crap with no way of filtering them. Is it okay if I create another female-lesbian-protagonist-games-list my version but without anime games in it?
I believe there won't be enough left to make a list. :p

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't like most anime games either. The characters all look the same and too young. That's just me, I guess, they seem to be very popular. Maybe I just don't connect with the culture as I was never very big into anime other than watching Studio Ghibli movies. So I very much prefer Western-style 3D or 2D art. And yeah, RPGMs are also a big no. So annoying.

Reactions: NukaCola
Oct 2, 2018
which games are you referring to?, the rpgm part of this list is practically empty and the few games that are there are mostly western games.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
which games are you referring to?, the rpgm part of this list is practically empty and the few games that are there are mostly western games.
Just click randomly on any games in the 2D list. 80% chance it will be a anime games.

Oct 2, 2018
Just click randomly on any games in the 2D list. 80% chance it will be a anime games.
a well you were saying that they were rpgm games. so what you don't like is the anime aesthetic? since most of the 2d games are also western including those with anime aesthetics since most of them are dharker or wiged cloud (sakura games) cash grabs.

The bad thing is that if you remove those you have very few left in the 2d list and most of them would be games without sexual scenes and you would also eliminate a jewels such as Kindred Spirits on the Roof .

of course you can create a new thread although it would fragment this a little bit since there would be 3 threads (although the other thread is abandoned there are still users that visit it).

I think the best thing to do would be to ask the owner of the thread to see if they can create a better way to categorize the games (although I have no idea how to improve it).

Last edited:
Reactions: six- and NukaCola
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote