3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
If they really had "done" the level design then the number of times they must have completely sacked off all the work done, without any of it surviving into later iterations or ever seeing the light of day, is tremendous. It's honestly difficult to fathom how such an inefficiently managed project is still kicking and it goes to show the downsides of crowdfunding and how easy it is to abuse.
regular crowdfunded games have bigger backlashes if customers dont get everything. see no man's sky backlash
its just adult/h/ero/sex games are mainly targeted at coomers who have lower standards for devs and willing to be paypigs. saldy lots of devs learn about this and abuse it. helius is not the only one, but just a drop in the ocean.

other examples: beggar of neat(my new life), adeptus (wild life), cookie(summertime saga) and gzone(breeding farm he was sitting on builds for months, went mia for 2-4 months only came back cause his dev team abandoned him and were gonna remake the breeding farm. now funny and coincidently he came back and dropped 2 updates :LOL: )
there's more examples

its typical now days in sex game industry to start a project with decent art, story with unique/niche kinks. release a barebone first version, get paypiggies to sub to the patreon/subscribestar, drag feet in game production/progress and finally use excuses

"sorry guys update 0.0000000.1.0067 is late cause my aunt died during her bbl surgery"

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
regular crowdfunded games have bigger backlashes if customers dont get everything. see no man's sky backlash
its just adult/h/ero/sex games are mainly targeted at coomers who have lower standards for devs and willing to be paypigs. saldy lots of devs learn about this and abuse it. helius is not the only one, but just a drop in the ocean.

other examples: beggar of neat(my new life), adeptus (wild life), cookie(summertime saga) and gzone(breeding farm he was sitting on builds for months, went mia for 2-4 months only came back cause his dev team abandoned him and were gonna remake the breeding farm. now funny and coincidently he came back and dropped 2 updates :LOL: )
there's more examples

its typical now days in sex game industry to start a project with decent art, story with unique/niche kinks. release a barebone first version, get paypiggies to sub to the patreon/subscribestar, drag feet in game production/progress and finally use excuses

"sorry guys update 0.0000000.1.0067 is late cause my aunt died during her bbl surgery"
Sadly this is all true :(

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Talon will coming out ? I don't understand, which girls will be come out next actually?Talon or Galatea or Ada or Astra? Or Yanshi or Mina?? I'm so confused,I had watch the art of Talon,she looks very woman at 40,she is oldest than any girl on this game

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Talon will coming out ? I don't understand, which girls will be come out next actually?Talon or Galatea or Ada or Astra? Or Yanshi or Mina?? I'm so confused,I had watch the art of Talon,she looks very woman at 40,she is oldest than any girl on this game
Talon is out next. Helius stated it in one of the Patreon comment reponses about Galatea coming out. He claimed in another that Galatea is releasing after and the prior photo, which someone pointed out Patreon actually removed is the "approved Galatea" despite Patreon removing the photo/post of her. Scammilus is at it again caught lying about Galatea. Can't even post a new photo/video of her to show she actually is being really worked on. Dude is a worse liar than Pinochio.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Talon is out next. Helius stated it in one of the Patreon comment reponses about Galatea coming out. He claimed in another that Galatea is releasing after and the prior photo, which someone pointed out Patreon actually removed is the "approved Galatea" despite Patreon removing the photo/post of her. Scammilus is at it again caught lying about Galatea. Can't even post a new photo/video of her to show she actually is being really worked on. Dude is a worse liar than Pinochio.
I just searched and it seems that all Galatea posts were removed. Worst case scenario they can put her in the game on steam without announcing on Patreon...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BobKilan and Wlms

lovan_

Jul 27, 2023
I know why the newer versions are not on here but what are they chances this is updated to the newest or at least a newer version, this one is very behind. And if it is possible how long would it take to get it on here?

• Haha
Reactions: Neon_simp and Wlms
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes