Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

itmustend

May 6, 2017
The updated files aren't those in the entry , those are stuck at 33 pages .

Those updated are those in the preview you'd seesearching for "extremeworld" they are two Keeptoshare and fboom and have 61 pages as of today BUT they're only available for premium members , to get them we'd have to purchase a membership on either of those hosts.

I don't think I'd do, I mean why not support him directly ?
Here, friend! The quality's a bit shit, but that's what I was able to find.

or

Last edited:

eduard23

May 10, 2020
The story began in a promising way. the final agreement was not up to what I expected. I also support their work. It is not easy to please the readers.

itmustend

May 6, 2017
I saw the half-completed version in exhentai and hoped for a better ending. Now that I've seen it, I think it's very bland
I used to really love the material he was putting out. Obviously the English translations are absolutely rubbish but the quality of the images has always been top notch. I agree completely however, the stories and general sexiness of the images feel like they've really gone downhill. There's less action, less sexy characters, more ugly characters with more screen time than ever, and several stories with really off-putting themes like rape, etc. I'm always hopeful that the next story will be awesome but I've generally been disappointed lately.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
I used to really love the material he was putting out. Obviously the English translations are absolutely rubbish but the quality of the images has always been top notch. I agree completely however, the stories and general sexiness of the images feel like they've really gone downhill. There's less action, less sexy characters, more ugly characters with more screen time than ever, and several stories with really off-putting themes like rape, etc. I'm always hopeful that the next story will be awesome but I've generally been disappointed lately.
Exactly why i stopped caring and supporting him around comic 25. Content just went in a boring direction and the quality of the story and scenes sucked.

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Only one real sex picture over 76 drawings and it's even semicovert ,is he having troubles with his host? Or could he be behind with his work and rushed it a little?

Reactions: itmustend

Eric30500

Apr 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

For the French, I'm starting to translate some of these episodes, they'll be mostly in comic book form.

For now, I'm concentrating on the characters of Alex and Jessica.

Weekend with my Aunt Jessica 1 episode : Finish
Weekend with my Aunt Jessica 2 episode : Finish

Alex - The Young Rebel : Finish

Thank you for give me feedback for those are interested.

Méga: ExtremxWorld
I'm very interested. I'm French and I don't speak English very well, so I'll take any translation of comics into French.

Pixel30500

Sep 29, 2020
Thank you for give me feedback for those are interested.
Je suis intéressé. Voici un lien de mes propres traductions. Ce n'est pas parfait, il y a peut être des fautes car je ne parle pas anglais et je traduis avec un logiciel. Dans ce cas, me le signaler.
I am interested. Here is a link to my own translations. It's not perfect, there may be some mistakes because I don't speak English and I translate with a software. In this case, please let me know.

Farmgirl competition 1 et 2
military slut 1 et 2
first time with teddy
teddy birthday
sally et bark 1 et 2

Last edited:

eduard23

May 10, 2020
The three best stories according to my opinion are

_First lesson sex S038

_Sally & Bark S031

_Weekend with my aunt Jessica S005

which do you prefer?

I think the author could take two or three characters and write separate but continuous stories, different episodes continued with a common thread. a story that has a beginning and develops. it's my thinking.
Sally example that different stories happen to him.

That would make the characters reinforce their character and skills.

opinions?

Reactions: balouba

warmmer

Jun 28, 2017
ExtremeXworld – S059 – Half Live
ExtremeXworld - S059 - Half Live

Size: 88.82 MB
Contains: 28 pages

this are 28 pages from 65
take it
how long te link works ????

ghostb