Unreal Engine Expose My Teacher (A Wife and Mother Fan Game) [v0.12] [Luxxor Games]

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
If you make a microsoft account and verify, the license should carry over as soon as you log in first time on a new pc.
Yeah you can do it 3 times with OEM that way, retail license is as many time as you like with no bullshit microsoft account, but fuck Microsoft and their data collecting shit, I don't even have Edge installed on my PC let alone a microsoft login

Tytus deZoo

Oct 17, 2022
No, just no. 7's last release was 13 years ago. Mainstream support ended almost 10 years ago. Extended support ended 4 years ago. People need to learn to either move on or deal with the fact they're not going to be able to run new programs. It doesn't matter the genre or scale of the game, it's a game being made with modern tools. 10+ years old is functionally ancient for computers. It doesn't matter if the hardware still technically functions.

If you've got some nostalgia for games/software too old to run on 10, run XP/7 in a VM or on a spare old computer and keep it off the internet. Otherwise accept that we're talking computers not fine wines and realize that age is not your friend.

You can get a computer that's officially supported by Windows 11 for 90USD. I realize some people are poor, but trying to use that as justification for running Win7 is just grasping at straws trying to justify avoiding change.

You are naive if you think people will give up Win7 for one game.
I have a lot of programs that cost a lot and I won't run them on Win11. I work on a computer, so don't write that it's outdated if it works.
Hammers have been used for thousands of years and are still in use today.

Reactions: doccop63

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
If you make a microsoft account and verify, the license should carry over as soon as you log in first time on a new pc.
windows licenses are linked to the mainboard usually , if you download the ISO or just make a bootable stick with "media creation tool" from Microsoft it should just recognise the license key when you give it internet

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations for this game !
Being an Unreal Engine 5, it's definitely a step up from any RenPy game which can only display pre-rendered images.

A little suggestion if I may: maybe replace Aiden with Sophia's son.
Or at least, maybe make it an option to play as Sophia's son, it would be "spicier" this way :)

Luxxor24

Apr 18, 2024
Congratulations for this game !
Being an Unreal Engine 5, it's definitely a step up from any RenPy game which can only display pre-rendered images.

A little suggestion if I may: maybe replace Aiden with Sophia's son.
Or at least, maybe make it an option to play as Sophia's son, it would be "spicier" this way :)
Thank you for understanding my engine choise!
In future i will think about adding new characters to this fun!)

suprisedcrankyface

Dec 7, 2019
Nice start, more resistance/reluctance please (3 seconds of button mashing and you can do anything)!

Next update suggestion more writing with the pen and the ability to change pubic hair styles (start one have options to change)

Reactions: Luxxor24