• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
Anyone provide save for beach forest camp event please, I don't want to play from beginning again just for 1 choice.
I wish the game had a choice where to start from.

Last edited:

Lee bill

Dec 25, 2022
View attachment 885612

This is my first game and my first release. I will be glad to hear your opinion and advice. Enjoy your game friends!
View attachment 885612

This is my first game and my first release. I will be glad to hear your opinion and advice. Enjoy your game friends!
Don’t forget about “dog”on your story hahaha ,I want to know what her should do if that not humen I feel sorry if you leave this route as Nicole told her boyfriend once.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Don’t forget about “dog”on your story hahaha ,I want to know what her should do if that not humen I feel sorry if you leave this route as Nicole told her boyfriend once.
I don’t think he can do the dog route because Patreon won’t allow that

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Damn I was really looking forward to the beach vaccation more than this cross country one but now will have to wait, seems like he’s getting bored of the vaccation story. Well here are some quick ideas for it then

Nichole and the lifeguard in his beach cabin

Nichole having a young guy or girl put sun cream on her body and make a game out of it to see if she can make him cum in his trunks just from feeling her up and fingering her

Nude beach

3some under the boardwalk :love:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
which option lead to dance on stage in Red angel club instead of massage Scene ?
You have to go back to when Casey asks Steve which gym she should join. If you chose the one near Thomas then in the scene where Steve is in the gym he meets Sarah instead of casey. Sarah then gives him the word code for the red angel club which leads to the massage. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
You have to go back to when Casey asks Steve which gym she should join. If you chose the one near Thomas then in the scene where Steve is in the gym he meets Sarah instead of casey. Sarah then gives him the word code for the red angel club which leads to the massage. Hope that helps.
ty, i t helped.
i lost my saves and have to play 3-4 time from almost start to see most of the scenes, and forgot some of these mystic branches

Reactions: RK - Milf

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 16.2 + Partial WT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 465 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
New Patreon post

Characters development
Sun. 13:42

Hello my Friends!

Today I want to talk about a few more characters that you can meet in the game. Laura I think many of you are already familiar with, but Gloria's path is yet to appear in the future. Laura and Gloria are two extremes =) But I hope everyone will find something for themselves here.

Laura is a young girl, the same age as Colin and Eric and also their friend. However, Laura has a lot of friends, as she is a very sociable and active girl who cannot sit in one place. She is quite a popular girl in her student dormitory and there are a lot of people who want to start dating her. However, Laura has not made her choice yet and prefers to keep all the guys in the friend zone to their disappointment. In spite of her rebellious nature Laura is doing very well at university, which makes her parents very happy. They hope that she will also follow in their footsteps and become a dentist. Although the daughter does not show much interest in this profession. Anyway, they have always had quite good and warm relations in the family. As a part-time job, the girl works in a cafe and distributes advertisements on the streets of the city. In her spare time Laura likes to play basketball and skateboard in the park with her friends. And it's not uncommon to find her at the arcade with local youth. She's an active girl with a lot of life in her. She's got everything ahead of her! How will the acquaintance with our main characters affect her? It will depend on your decisions =)

And now a few words about Gloria. He is one of the most senior characters after Joseph in the game. In her youth, she was a model and successfully married a rich businessman. However, the years take their toll... but despite her age, Gloria looks pretty good. She spends a lot of time in beauty salons and in a fitness club with a personal trainer. Left a widow, she received her husband's entire fortune in addition to the business she had previously run. She is the owner of an entire chain of fashionable and famous clothing stores. She loves her job and spends a lot of time in her office. Maybe it's just an attempt to escape from loneliness, who knows. In addition to this, Gloria can often be found at social events or at the opening of another art exhibition. She has a wealth of life experience and knows how to get her way. She was always confident and honest with herself. As a vacation, she prefers to travel to other countries and expensive resorts. There are many men around Gloria who want to get closer to her. However, she is too smart not to realize that most of them are only interested in her money. That's why she prefers to live alone and play by her own rules. Lately, she has been thinking more and more about adopting a child, so that she would have someone to transfer her entire fortune, which she has earned all her life. If the player wants it, the paths of the main characters can cross with Gloria… I understand that she is not a character for everyone, but I'm sure she'll find her fans =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes