PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
PrometheusEVN C'mon now, bro. I fed you all those tacos, but still no release? It was a bribe to get you motivated. Now, where's the release? Or do I have to bribe you with pizzas this time? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1708577602580.png
I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about the pizza.

But no for real I'm hard at work and have a lot cooking :KEK: . It's been a while, but a lot of content is likely to release in rapid succession. Things kind of ended up stalling in December because of writers block and the holidays, but now I'm on track for my upcoming releases to be my biggest.

The rework was a problem that was causing a big holdup too, so that's on the sidelines for now. That way I can slowly chip away at it on my spare time without delaying new content any further. I don't want to be another game stuck in rework hell. I've been full steam ahead on new content since January.

(I'm moving this weekend though so for this week only progress will be slowed down as I pack and clean. But I'm back on the grind as soon as I've moved in.)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3376049
I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about the pizza.

But no for real I'm hard at work and have a lot cooking :KEK: . It's been a while, but a lot of content is likely to release in rapid succession. Things kind of ended up stalling in December because of writers block and the holidays, but now I'm on track for my upcoming releases to be my biggest.

The rework was a problem that was causing a big holdup too, so that's on the sidelines for now. That way I can slowly chip away at it on my spare time without delaying new content any further. I don't want to be another game stuck in rework hell. I've been full steam ahead on new content since January.
Ok. Just don't burn yourself out again. Guess you've earned it:
1708578553313.png

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Yeah guess your right. But the pacing in this game gave you the impression that you could though. I mean he has already started with Melanie and so far only scenes in game are with family except Aria. But yeah meeting and fucking Aria in same day is rushed.
Meh, I've done it before, it's not that unrealistic.

(For the sake of a story though I do kind of agree I should have had them meet earlier)

Reactions: ThaDude1977
4.50 star(s) 47 Votes