Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know, it seems to me that the limit is enough where you need 10 minutes to be subscribed to the server in order to be able to write there. It seems to me that this is sufficient protection.
The rest is just pulling money :)
Considering how patrons and mods who witnessed the raids talk about it nowadays I'm not so sure they're keen on going back to the old system.

Hell, even Cari doesn't seem to want to if his past and present statements on the matter are any indication.

Screenshot_20240519_205153_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_200213_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_195523_Discord.jpg

"Where's Annie?"

"You see that jizz jellyfish moving around the room and leaving a trail?"
Bold of you to assume she'll be able to even stand if Orion goes full ham on her just like he did with Penny. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Considering how patrons and mods who witnessed the raids talk about it nowadays I'm not so sure they're keen on going back to the old system.

Hell, even Cari doesn't seem to want to if his past and present statements on the matter are any indication.

View attachment 3650186
View attachment 3650155
View attachment 3650183

Bold of you to assume she'll be able to even stand if Orion goes full ham on her just like he did with Penny. :BootyTime:
Annie has a lot more fortitude than she's given credit for - it's why she's one of my top three. You see, when it comes to Eternum, I'm kind of into ANL...:sneaky:;):LOL:

Apr 8, 2018
Chibi nova is only breedable Nova in my book :devilish:

Also, sans means "exception." Ego, Nova is my least favorite character, with the exception of Chibi Nova

Also, who' s "sans" that you were referring to in your post? Sorry, blanking right now:whistle:

Chibi Nova:
Just some char from Undertale, popular for that Megalovania song that pretty much invaded the recesses of the internet years ago.

Now, I'll talk about something Eternum related, so my post becomes valid, I didn't know there was an and its got weird SEO 'cause googling "eternumvn wiki" or "eternumvn fandom wiki" doesn't make it show up guess it has to do with the other fandom wikis with "eternum" on them but entering "eternum *insert character name here*" makes it show up like "eternum alex bardot".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, that's about it, too lazy to read the other wiki pages, see ya.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
So there will be no sex content with Nancy and her daughters, right? In terms of a threesome with them? because for patreon, it's still incest even if they don't play with each other during it. Like, won't lick each other's pussy or kiss with their tongues :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So there will be no sex content with Nancy and her daughters, right? In terms of a threesome with them? because for patreon, it's still incest even if they don't play with each other during it. Like, won't lick each other's pussy or kiss with their tongues :)
Cari's been pretty clear about it given the current state of Patreon, yes.

Screenshot_20240411_033647_Discord.jpg

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Annie has a lot more fortitude than she's given
It's really rare to see a person who likes Annie. Because she is the simplest girl in the game, even her appearance does not shine against the background of the rest of the girl. Maybe you're right and she'll show us all later
I'm kind of into ANL
I hope you mean anal sex? And do you really think she's going to let us go there?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It's really rare to see a person who likes Annie. Because she is the simplest girl in the game, even her appearance does not shine against the background of the rest of the girl. Maybe you're right and she'll show us all later
If the Discord poll is to be believed it's not really as rare as you would think.

Screenshot_20240521_021335_Discord.jpg

And yes, you can count me as one of those who like her.

4.80 star(s) 895 Votes