Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished the update still need to do saves for the other traits for Ashe. Great update can't wait for the Vanessa date for sure. Tho now I'm not so sure how I feel about Delliah. I heard this update has NTR in it but guess I didn't see the option for it cause i'm not on either of the Milfs paths or cause I was only able to pick Siren. I'll find out when I make saves for the other traits / paths for Ashe. Which isn't a big deal any how I was just curious how it was in this update as I heard some people really hated the NTR scene some said made them sick to their stomach so had me curious lol.

Last edited:

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
There is no real choice because all choices are limited by what the developer thought it was good enough to be put in the game and the time that it took to write, code, make the renders, add music and etcetera.
Having actual consequences for said choices is what makes them good. Which i believe the developer was able to achieve wih the variations in the Ashe, Evelyn and Stella sequence.
This is not what I wrote. Read my comments more carefully, I wrote in detail what I mean.
Honestly i see no reason why you are so keen on dying on this hill.
Me too. Because you are lying again. I didn't write this.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Take words as they are often means make conclusions. Without conclusions, further argumentation is impossible.
In this case, your conclusions are fundamentally incorrect. Perhaps because you don't want to understand them correctly so that you can argue.
And now you are using terms incorrectly. I am not presenting an alternative argument as yours and argue with it, I am arguing only with your words, as they were presented. Unless you consider yourself the Strawman, then it's true
Lol. You are arguing with words that I did not write. This is strawman.
I can tell you the same thing, only not about my own words, but about the developer’s Discord post, which literally should gives you what you wrote about in the comment above.
Should gives me what?

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I think it 120%...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...but yeah that's just my theory.
That's my thoughts too.

First off, I thought she was too sweet and infatuated with Ashe to do that stuff, but after her hurriedly putting the phone away on the bus this update, I'm now thinking that yeah, she's a potential bunny boiler...
Shame if it's true because I wanted Ashe to hook up with her :(

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Why does this mean she's a blackmailer? She just saw the girl she was in love with, not expecting to meet her, and began to feel awkward.
Well not just that, as the OP above pointed out about her knowing the whole duplo thing. Would Fiona have told her that quick?
I wouldn't think so, something she knows is so important to Ashe. Add her obbsessive crush on Ashe and then her funny look as she puts the phone away. Seems sketchy...

Of course it could be misdirection by the dev :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iev

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Well not just that, as the OP above pointed out about her knowing the whole duplo thing. Would Fiona have told her that quick?
I wouldn't think so, something she knows is so important to Ashe. Add her obbsessive crush on Ashe and then her funny look as she puts the phone away. Seems sketchy...

Yeah, it seems obvious that D is either a red herring or the blackmailer. She definitely looks guilty, so people saying she's obviously innocent, I just don't get. She may turn out to be innocent, down the line, but there's at least some reasonable suspicion on her from what the audience knows (and Ashe kinda should know).

Reactions: Robotai and Lun@

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023

Of course Fiona told her. How else would Delilah know that Fiona knows about this? Her crush on Ashe doesn't turn her into a cold-blooded maniac, she's a completely different person. And about the look, this is speculation.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Of course Fiona told her. How else would Delilah know that Fiona knows about this? Her crush on Ashe doesn't turn her into a cold-blooded maniac, she's a completely different person. And about the look, this is speculation.
Delilah found out some other way, but assumed that Ashe had told her oldest friend about it. Very simple, she jumped to a reasonable conclusion, was right, but just by a hair.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Delilah found out some other way, but assumed that Ashe had told her oldest friend about it. Very simple, she jumped to a reasonable conclusion, was right, but just by a hair.
That's how I interpreted it too. I was waiting for MC to go "when did she tell you??", that she didn't leaves room for a miscommunication.

Reactions: Robotai

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That's how I interpreted it too. I was waiting for MC to go "when did she tell you??", that she didn't leaves room for a miscommunication.
Exactly. It was one of those plot-miscommunications that entire sit-com episodes can be based on, but are really easy to spot as a viewer/reader. It's just basic literary ability to read between the lines of the scene.

The reveal of Delilah's deception (great or small) will be timed so it is especially dramatic.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
The same could be said for your assertion that Fiona shared an extremely private secret with her sister, who she already warned Ashe about. You're so stuck in your head-canon you've lost the ability to see any other possibility, and think that makes your view correct and unassailable.
They are sisters. They live together. Fiona could have told her on purpose or by accident. Ashe shares everything with Rachel too. And these are not my words, these words from the game. You are the only one stuck in the head canon. You came up with the idea that the blackmailer is Delilah, but you have no arguments. The point here is not that I do not accept someone else’s view, but that I do not accept a view that has no arguments.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Delilah did not assume that Ashe told Fiona. Ashe tells her that only her family and Fiona know about her being a duplo and Delilah immediatly latches to that saying Fiona told her.
I think Fiona did not tell Delilah, who found out about Ashe while she was having sex with Zoey, maybe Delilah woke up saw they were missing, saw them having sex and noticed Ashe is a duplo.
Could also be a giant red herring we'll have to wait and see.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
They are sisters. They live together. Fiona could have told her on purpose or by accident. Ashe shares everything with Rachel too. And these are not my words, these words from the game. You are the only one stuck in the head canon. You came up with the idea that the blackmailer is Delilah, but you have no arguments. The point here is not that I do not accept someone else’s view, but that I do not accept a view that has no arguments.
I don't know if Delilah is the blackmailer. Could be, might not be. You're accepting Delilah's words as truth, when Delilah in the moment is projecting a very shifty disposition that 99% of adult humans would notice. Just because you can't, doesn't make you correct. Just go back in this forum and count how many different users point out how suspicious Delilah is in the bus scene, and how unlikely her story is to be true after the earlier scenes. There's a lot of people that saw something up. Ignoring that is on you. Saying that view has no arguments is just ignoring reality. You can say you're not convinced, but saying there is no case to be made, because the suspected blackmailer said they were innocent is really, really, really, dumb.

Reactions: Temuu

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Delilah did not assume that Ashe told Fiona. Ashe tells her that only her family and Fiona know about her being a duplo and Delilah immediatly latches to that saying Fiona told her.
I think Fiona did not tell Delilah, who found out about Ashe while she was having sex with Zoey, maybe Delilah woke up saw they were missing, saw them having sex and noticed Ashe is a duplo.
Seriously? Then why did Delilah say that she knew Ashe's secret? How would she explain how she knows this if Ashe hadn't mentioned Fiona?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That seems pretty likely to me too. And after seeing them have sex she could have sent those messages, or she may have just gone back to sleep, and the messages are unrelated and the time coincidental. But she was definitely scrambling to come up with an explanation of how she might know that wasn't how she actually knew.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I don't know if Delilah is the blackmailer. Could be, might not be. You're accepting Delilah's words as truth, when Delilah in the moment is projecting a very shifty disposition that 99% of adult humans would notice. Just because you can't, doesn't make you correct. Just go back in this forum and count how many different users point out how suspicious Delilah is in the bus scene, and how unlikely her story is to be true after the earlier scenes. There's a lot of people that saw something up. Ignoring that is on you. Saying that view has no arguments is just ignoring reality. You can say you're not convinced, but saying there is no case to be made, because the suspected blackmailer said they were innocent is really, really, really, dumb.
Cool. “Everything is as I said, and it’s obvious to everyone except you, because you’re just stupid, so you don’t see it. And what is obvious to everyone, and what you don’t see, I certainly won’t say, why should I say the obvious.”
Excellent argumentation.

4.90 star(s) 92 Votes