VN Empress games translated using MTL (Sugoi)

kaludion

Donor
Apr 23, 2018
I've been translating the Empress games of which there are no official English releases for, using Sugoi MTL translation.
Attached to this post is an zip file, which contains the translation for each game. Choose the game/folder and copy/paste the file in the game directory replacing the existing one.

Because the translations are made using MTL they can be a bit difficult to understand sometimes. Also the text can sometimes be a bit too long for the text area, in which case you have to open the log option to see all the text.

Translated
DominancE ( )
Sleepless ( )
Sleepless Nocturne ( )
P/A ~Potential Ability~ ( )
LEWDNESS ~Vita Sexualis~ ( )

Not yet translated
Cleavage ( )

I haven't tested all the games yet. So if anything isn't translated at all, please let me know! (I'm only able to translate stuff inside the textarea of the game, not in cutscenes)
Enjoy!

Last edited:

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Patched all the games! Thank you for this!!
MTL=Better than nothing! Finally we can play the sequels and other games from Empress (Former: Active Soft).
Great Deceiver is officially translated but I'm tired from waiting that the rest of the games will be too.
(I want to to play them, when i am NOT TOO OLD for them).
So i'm glad that you did it.

Hope that you make a patch for Kisaku-tachi too.

Great work!

Reactions: G3nn_ji and NIshu

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
dam just found this post lmao. this wud prob get more recognition if posted somewhere else. thanks for the work nonetheless

Reactions: Unkogaming

kinopu

Mar 22, 2019
Wow thank you for your work. Been looking to play these games for a long time. Hope you get Cleavage to work as well! Thanks

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
God bless you, Kaludion. Now I don't have to wait another decade before Empress finally releases official translations. BTW does anyone have a secure source to download DominancE from? I can't find a RAW anywhere.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I would literally pay someone to just go over these and edit them. Edited MTL is almost just as good as manual translation imo

Aug 29, 2020
I've been translating the Empress games of which there are no official English releases for, using Sugoi MTL translation.
Attached to this post is an zip file, which contains the translation for each game. Choose the game/folder and copy/paste the file in the game directory replacing the existing one.

Because the translations are made using MTL they can be a bit difficult to understand sometimes. Also the text can sometimes be a bit too long for the text area, in which case you have to open the log option to see all the text.

Translated
DominancE ( )
Sleepless ( )
Sleepless Nocturne ( )

Not yet translated
Cleavage ( )

I haven't tested all the games yet. So if anything isn't translated at all, please let me know! (I'm only able to translate stuff inside the textarea of the game, not in cutscenes)
Enjoy!
Hi, what program can be used for unpack and pack ARC archive? I want to translate these games into another language.

DepravedTomato

Mar 22, 2022
Translated
DominancE ( )
Sleepless ( )
Sleepless Nocturne ( )
Enjoy!
Thank you so very much for these!! ^w^
Lewdness and Dominance were super good, I had a blast playing trough them!

I've been trouble trying to find a working version of P/A ~Potential Ability~ tho...
does anybody has the code to the crack or a link to a working version? @w@

Last edited:

OverHeat

Apr 1, 2021
Thank you so very much for these!! ^w^
Lewdness and Dominance were super good, I had a blast playing trough them!

I've been trouble trying to find a working version of P/A ~Potential Ability~ tho...
does anybody has the code to the crack or a link to a working version? @w@
Sorry if this reply is too late and you already found a solution
but if not just replace the PotentialAbility.exe with this one and you should be good to go

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry if this reply is too late and you already found a solution
but if not just replace the PotentialAbility.exe with this one and you should be good to go
Bro it literally says Virus in the title. How's anyone gonna trust that?

OverHeat

Apr 1, 2021
Bro it literally says Virus in the title. How's anyone gonna trust that?
Ngl I didn’t notice that when I made the zip might be the name of the crack lol
Hope I don’t have one
Edit: upon further looking into it, that was not in the title of the zip I made. Clicking on it reveals that this site think there is a virus though and added it to the title
When I started up a few empress games I go virus errors and ignored them for similar reasons.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Weren't these already MTL'd by SVN? Were you not aware, OP? Will be cool to see and compare who did it better though

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I'm willing to put in the time do this if I can learn the technical aspects of it.
Dude use garbro to extract the script files and if I am not wrong these games used will co engine so you can try GitHub for tools. Or if you have the game you can tell me about the game engine and I can get you the tool needed.