• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Ecstasy's Eclipse v.0.0.1 Public Demo by Yazen (Android & PC)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 23, 2019
Yeah you should definitely join, you'll know more about HS2 and even be able to download cool stuff and even learn things for Studio. The HS2 chat in particular is pretty active as well. If you do enter, let me know. I go by the name yz
Ofc can you dm me a link? Idk wich server it is tbh hahahaha sorry

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Banner updated featuring Sabrina, Clara, Jasmine, Rue, and Elaine's lingerie pinup.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
159 downloads is crazy :oops:

Damn, well the next time a new link is up, it'll be the official launch guys.

Right now I'm focusing on improving the quality and designs of my game.

I reworked Elaine's face design and improved my character skin textures and shaders.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
UPDATE!!

I finally finished (well kinda) my game's trailer. Just needs a bit more polishing but it's looking pretty great! Uploading on youtube soon.

Reactions: fonyphantasy

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Short update: I've fixed the embed for the trailer in the thread. It should be viewable by now since I've used vimeo to upload it.

Next goal: Fixing the second floor map for my main house, it should be spacious enough for Damien to be able to do lots of naughty things with heh.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Damn! Dude I play your game, I didn't even realise when I finish your game the way trailer shows I thought it have a sufficient amount of content but just lewd scenes that's it?
Well the demo I made was about a few months old while the trailer was just finished a while back. So yeah there's not much content in the demo for now and when I release an updated link, it'll be for the official game where there should be at least a good hour or two of content to be played.

Same goes to lis, I hope no bitchy type lis even if she's gonna be then I don't mind as long as MC knows how to give a solid reply
Well there is one bitchy type but she'll be put in her place by the MC and she would love it considering that she's sort of a masochist.

ok now I have got few questions can I ask you here?
Sure, ask away :)

And sorry for my English, English is my 4th language so please excuse my English a bit.
No worries man, you're doing fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: "Kinky Wahid"

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
1st. Are you gonna at some fetish and kinks? Like Exhibition, light BDSM (not hardcore please!), light gropping in public places (yeah sound weird but one of my kink I'm a sick bastard lol:LOL:) and soon on....
Well there's varying levels of those in my list. There's some extreme ones but that's consensual and won't be happening with any of the love interests but to female NPCs interactions with the MC.

Yes there will be some exhibition scenes that plays on with risks and stuff, light BDSM is possible with some of the girls, consensual public groping is also a possibility just to bait reactions from his girls and a lot of other stuff.

It's about setting, are you gonna add some Hide UI and text box opacity, so I can take screenshots and add it to my WhatsApp profile and insta pfp.
There is already a function like that ingame.

It's not last but that's all I remembered for now I forget some of the questions, well I know making game is your passion but earning money with your passion is important too I can't be your patron but I will try to support as much as I can cuz I'm a sucker of badass MC.:LOL:
I'm just a 19 year old dude who still depends on parents so yeah I can't use credit card or anything to pay you.
But at least I did like to buy you a coffee as a thank you when your game is officially released I will find a way for this , I can't be your big supporter but it's the least I can do and I will do! Because of badass MC.:LOL:
Okey that's all I have in mind I will shoot you some questions when I will remember for now that's it.
Don't worry about it, your support is valuable enough to keep me going. Thank you.

• Red Heart

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Here are all of the NPCs
I find this meme maybe be you add this type of scenes too?
But it's one of my kink too actually......
The MC being spanked? Well not likely.. I don't see him as a bottom kind of guy but there's a girl that can match his dominance so I wanted to make some kind of chokeplay scene where the LI chokes the MC while slamming her hips down his groin, something crazy like that and nothing more outside of it. I'll probably be a one time thing too unless people like it.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
What the hell? No!!! MC will be the spanked the girls:oops:
Oh god am I really that terrible in English?
No dude no, I mean to say like in cozy cafe MC spank the girls, like this.
Oh LOL so that's what you meant. Well sure there's a lot of spanking for one girl for now. The other's I haven't planned for yet but maybe in the future.

No please!!!! No femdom scene, please!!!! Even light femdom I don't like, I don't mind a very light femdom like handcuff MC but Damien have enough strength to break that handcuffs, that's means he's not being forced, he's letting his girl do this but only very light femdom.
Well even with the choking, Damien could easily turn the tables on her and I'm definitely putting that option don't worry. I won't force femdom on people but I will give them glimpses of it, it's up to them if they want it or not.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote