3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
A game with a hot female character, with some of the most boring and bland sex scenes I've ever seen in AVNs, is now castrated of incest to fulfill Patreon's rulebook? On the one hand, I feel sorry for the dev that he was forced to do this. But on the other hand, I have no respect or trust for an author (of any kind) who voluntarily shackles himself for a few hundred bucks. I hope it was worth it. And this is not about incest per se. This is about a dev who kneels and fools himself and his audience that he is telling the story he chose and wants to show.
it's normal, patreon is on war against incest, blackmailing and mind-control stuff. Dev doesn't have a choice, so he make patreon-friendly version of the game.
Story is the strong point, but when it comes to lewd stuff - like you said. Dev definitely need to do something about that, they are written with no passion and ridiculously short

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
EchoesOfDeception-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
Dec 2, 2020
it's normal, patreon is on war against incest, blackmailing and mind-control stuff. Dev doesn't have a choice, so he make patreon-friendly version of the game.
I know perfectly well why this was done and I know what the situation is with Patreon. However this does not change anything in my attitude to how the dev solved it and how he censored his game. There were plenty of ways and other financial platforms to solve this differently. It was his choice.

Is there something wrong with f95? I can't seem to download the patch.
You don't need the patch. Incest has been removed from the game, storyline has been changed.

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
I know perfectly well why this was done and I know what the situation is with Patreon. However this does not change anything in my attitude to how the dev solved it and how he censored his game. There were plenty of ways and other financial platforms to solve this differently. It was his choice.

You don't need the patch. Incest has been removed from the game, storyline has been changed.
Time for mods to remove the tag I suppose.

Reactions: Polyphem

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

(n) R.I.P

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Curious, is the Subscribestar version and Patreon version different? It seems like there's cut content from the game listed here. The scene where they are searching for her ring under the bed seemed completely random.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

FYI

Patreon is still the 800 lb. gorilla for creators.

SS is not yet an option - it's been under review for approval by SS for > 2 months (that is when I started trying to become a supporter and could not via SS).

Itch has not been a consistent platform for $ supporters (based on devs who have said that they have removed them from their platform with little to no notice).

If someone gets most of their support via PayPal (not sure if there is a breakdown available to this dev), Patreon includes PayPal as a means to support, SS does not.

Only Fans has been discussed as a potential avenue for creator support but that is by people on the broader F95 forum, me included, versus anything in the news.

If you can cite something substantial and include screenshots - that would be great - it would give this dev someplace to start and give supporters of other devs bound to Patreon a way to break those shackles..

For now, at least, many devs are held hostage by Patreon and their uneven application of their changing TOS for their AVNs.

I wish it was different, but my wishing has yet to yield results...

Cheers!! :coffee:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Great Game so far if the updates wouldn't take so long, and then what you get is some sucking or licking and a little suspense.
reminds me of a Game with a news reporter, damn cant think of the name, been so long since the last update also.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
The game is broke. Even if you don't make a move on Ryan you still end up with dialog like you did and avoiding Sheril she still ends up in Diana's bed. :rolleyes:

I get the game is still in development but, yeah, that should be fixed :)

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
There's no incest anymore guys..
Well i remember playing the game right after it was released when the incest patch wasnt available and the storyline with Jason was almost exactly the same as it is now..he was an orphan and Diana adopted him and took him home after that an incest patch was added and that entire storyline was completely deleted and Jason became her son..so i am hopeful that a new incest patch will be added soon and that orphan storyline will be deleted again with Jason becoming Diana's biological son..;);) ;)

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes