Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
I didn't have any problems installing it so... I don't know what the reason is. I hope someone else can help.

Endless.Paradox

Nov 28, 2018
My game initially runned in wide screen 2560*1080 after trying to change the resolution i dont have that option back how do I put it back to wide screen mode

J. Sasaki

Dec 2, 2023
In my base the girls keep despawning and I always have to go away from my house for them to respawn again. Kinda annoying since they can't do their daily activities and interact with stuff when they're despawned. Anybody else having this issue, and is there something I can do about it?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
In my base the girls keep despawning and I always have to go away from my house for them to respawn again. Kinda annoying since they can't do their daily activities and interact with stuff when they're despawned. Anybody else having this issue, and is there something I can do about it?
Check if you are fulfilling room requirements properly.
Also check that there is no exit from your home so they can't get out.

cpukid1

May 7, 2018
Alright, I may be stupid but I'm having trouble finding the BepInEx folder for this game so I can install the uncensor patch. I have BepInEx installed for Koikatsu and those unsensor patches work, but I don't seem to have a BepInEx folder for this game. How do I find it, or do I have to make one (and if so, where exactly do I make it)?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Alright, I may be stupid but I'm having trouble finding the BepInEx folder for this game so I can install the uncensor patch. I have BepInEx installed for Koikatsu and those unsensor patches work, but I don't seem to have a BepInEx folder for this game. How do I find it, or do I have to make one (and if so, where exactly do I make it)?
I think you need to download BepInEx from Github, and follow instructions for installing it.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes