Unity - Completed - E-Girl RoomMate [Final + DLC] [NyakuGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rogue21

This is a clicker hentai clicker game that's absolutely terrible. There's a program in the game that detects an auto-clicker but you can still use it, you just gotta click manually every 5 seconds to say "I'm sorry for using an auto-clicker :(". Honestly just find a full save somewhere if you want to see the scenes it's really not worth it.

There's a lot of bright lights and flickering so be aware
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Usless_War

Was very lackluster in almost every department but it was at least playable and/or fapable.

A jittering animation which switched with every click could have been slowed down to at the very least every other click made my head spin. Some inbetween frames or some some form of build up meter to switch between the cum state and the non-cum state would have made the experience less of a chore or background task.

The art was alright which was a saving grace but the pacing of the game made it a very short lived experience. Much of the general aspects of clicker games appeared, such as a boost to clicking potential and many passive variations, but most seemed unworth buying. The actual effects of each cat were depressing as it seemed you had to spend much more followers to get very little reward.

There was no showing of synergy or replayability among the game as well. It seemed to lack the ability to "Rebirth" which would mean for the game to play much more smoothly as a clicker game. This could have been forgone simply because there was no need for it to be a longer game, but the concept could have been taken further.

No form of costume changing, no background design preferences. Perhaps these could have played into the idea of synergy or perhaps replayability. Sadly they were missing in its entirety. No bikinis, no cat bras, no e-girl attire, and certainly no change in scenery beside the bed and the desk.

But then again, I finished the game in 1 hour and 30 minutes after buying 15 of the 4th cat and waiting while it played itself in the background.

Overall, would recommend as a heavy completionist myself as the gallery does have every scene you can find in the game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ElieCobit

Not a good clicker game nor even a good fap material. Skip this game it's horrible.

And if you were thinking of using an auto clicker to make things easier to unlock, they added a "auto clicker detector " in the game to prevent you from doing so.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Onedge

It's rare that I post negative reviews as I don't want to affect the rating with, well, negativity.

But this game is simply making fun of the player.

The gameplay is simply accumulating 1 resource to unlock a scene. The new scene doesn't do anything, despite the e-girl saying that she'll get more followers this way. Each "scene" is 2 images, a normal one, and an ejaculation one. Yes, there's no middle scene. You go back and forth between these 2 by clicking on them, meaning that the guy ejaculates every second click (lol).

Devs didn't even bother to put in DPS or Total Resources accumulated from each "unit" type. You have to do that math in your own head.

I saw a Unity tutorial recently and honestly, the first 2-3 videos were this. Making something as simple as this.

Imho you will be just wasting your time, there is nothing to see here. The dev states that there will be more DLCs - as in, Easter, Christmas,etc - which will all be free, but that doesn't really say anything.

The dev didn't even bother to check the extremely scarce dialogue, and you get sentences starting with non-capital letters. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but this game is simply mocking us.