VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
I downloaded the game but it doesn't open. My antivirus program (Kaspersky Free) considers the file located at "DF-1.22.1ce-pc\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe" as a virus and deletes it. Anyone experiencing similar problem? Why is the file considered a virus?
Who the hell uses antivirus program in 2024? I bought NTlite years ago and modified my windows so i don't have windows defender or any antimalware components on my OS. Best decision i ever made.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
well no until f95 mods plant abandoned tag.
nooooo. not only will that not stop anything - but then it will get more traffic because people will come in here either to gloat or to pine or to wax nostalgic.

I wish they would actually get rid of that tag from this site.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nooooo. not only will that not stop anything - but then it will get more traffic because people will come in here either to gloat or to pine or to wax nostalgic.

I wish they would actually get rid of that tag from this site.
can't get rid of it since that'd require players to actually read when was last update.

Bakaa_si

Sep 15, 2023
In Act 1 is this the end of F-D gameplay going to dance part in car......now what........is it continued in Act 2..........? Can some help me what should i play next this game is divided in many parts????? screenshot0009.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In Act 1 is this the end of F-D gameplay going to dance part in car......now what........is it continued in Act 2..........? Can some help me what should i play next this game is divided in many parts????? View attachment 3287706
You shouldn't continue with this at all. Did you bother to skim over any of the posts in this thread before downloading? Like not even the last 2 pages which would have told you there is nothing you want in this?

I don't understand people who spend time downloading and using things without at least making sure it's worth their time. I mean, the top of this page tells you what you want to know: #18,861

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Bakaa_si

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wish there were more games similer to this one...............
Okay you are obviously fishing and normally I would just ignore you, but I have this feeling you won't learn how to search this site yourself and instead keep coming back to fish for help. Because you didn't even follow through on the advice in the reply to your previous attempt:
1706452312227.png
You simply apologized but didn't actually make a thread in the Recommendations forum:
1706452391772.png

Recommendations & Identification

Also, there are hundreds of games with content similar to this title. Go to Latest Updates in the main menu of this site and use the filter button to search for tags you enjoy.
1706452472880.png

1706452149525.png
One example: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=30,75,107/prefixes=7/sort=likes

Now, we've pointed you to the water. We've led you to the water. We've shown you how to drink the water. The rest is up to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Bakaa_si and cxx

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
Jesus I've been redownloading this game for years thinking sex and decent character routes would be in the game eventually, I was so wrong. Fuck it, Never again!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes