• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

atrisium

Jul 1, 2018
Do the animated and previous versions have to be merged? I cant seem to open the animated version by itself.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
is the scat part avoidable, im not really a fan
Well, yes and no. It appears only in 1 route (1 scene), but if you want get the true one, you need finish all other routes (if I remember rightly). Just skip this short scene.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Do the animated and previous versions have to be merged? I cant seem to open the animated version by itself.
Hm, this games/versions have different engines and each must have its own folder. If you want to play the animated version, you need to run 'VinosWinPlayer.exe' in main game folder.

DA1725

May 8, 2021
Can someone tell me how many different scenes are there for the animated version or how many animated scenes does it have as I am using an old laptop (win 7) to play this and the animated ver requires .net framework 4.5.2 but I dont really wanna install that in fear of it does something to my laptop.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Can someone tell me how many different scenes are there for the animated version or how many animated scenes does it have as I am using an old laptop (win 7) to play this and the animated ver requires .net framework 4.5.2 but I dont really wanna install that in fear of it does something to my laptop.
Around 10 scenes have animation (1 scene has ~2 poses). Under the spoiler you can watch which exactly (pictures from gallery, so it contains spoilers).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA1725

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
i can't find where the save data is stored for the animation version, I checked the appdata and found nothing and its not in the main folder.

Reactions: Testbugg69

thalez666

Jul 27, 2021
'...\Documents\towako_animation\cache\Local Storage\leveldb'.

HI I also check and paste the save files abd it's still not able to open it at the game. The original game save files in it seems like " Microsoft Access Record-Locking Information" and the file name is "00003". It's different then others provided given "KSD, KEP, CONSOLE" file type.

Last edited:

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
HI I also check and paste the save files abd it's still not able to open it at the game. The original game save files in it seems like " Microsoft Access Record-Locking Information" and the file name is "00003". It's different then others provided given "KSD, KEP, CONSOLE" file type.
Because it's a different engine (TY2 Animation also has the same). You also can check save files and readme from sagaoz (which files didn't work for me). If it didn't work at all for you, just play the game with skipping and saving before choose. It will take ~5 minutes.

Last edited:

thalez666

Jul 27, 2021
Because it's a different engine (TY2 Animation also has the same). You also can check save files and readme from sagaoz (which files didn't work for me). If it didn't work at all for you, just play the game with skipping and saving before choose. It will take ~5 minutes.

Sorry man found your save game link at previous comments. Thanks for saving us from salvation!

DA1725

May 8, 2021
i hate having a mac
Use wine to repack it for mac, you can play it then but the game file will be around 2gigs tho, not all games will run but I have successfully ran quite a bit of rpgs but the issue is the file size sometimes it goes from 300 mb to like 10 gigs lol

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes