• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Another very short update.:cry:
Yeah he's already proficient in programming the system he wants to build. I guess he's not gotten the work flow down or doesn't spend as much time as other devs on their projects(for any number of reasons justified and unjustified).

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
First of all Jasmine blowjob animation is amazing, loved her mouth getting bigger because of the cock, second i miss the repeatable/daily scenes, we already done atleast something with all the girls except the cop, but we can't make use of them, i kinda of miss the old navigation system and the way that events unfolded( go in each room and have different events in different times of the day)

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Fingering Marina was so good. Hopefully, you change the scene so we can see what's going on! I wish he had eaten her when she was in front of him.

I'm a big fan of the lengthened time before updating if we get this much content every time.

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Just me, but I feel like tattoos like Jasmina's are a complete hard-on shriveling turn-off. When a beautiful woman feels she has to turn to that degree of self-mutilation to bolster her self-esteem, it is pathetic, not sexy. I skipped all of her scenes.

Hence, this update was a complete waste of time for me - waiting for it, downloading it, and playing it.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Looks like Jasmina just might be the newest member of the sisterhood of semen demons. Those members so far consist of:

Alice from My New Family
Serena from Confined with Goddesses
Jeanne from Twisted World 3D (before the remake. Haven't played the remake yet)
Catherine from Grandma's House
Jasmina from Divine Heel.
There was another woman from Twisted World 3D (original) but I forgot her name.

huntingshark

Dec 29, 2021
Hey everyone i just opened up the site and the first thing that i see is that f95zone has acquired by patreon? Will this affect the things that are being shared on the site?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes