Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I like your ideas, but at the same time, your views do not conflict with mine. Even if Zahra took the initiative, even if Omar was worthless in her eyes, in fact, the moment his genitals penetrated Zahra, Zahra was possessed by him objectively. He was weak and pedantic, he was ugly, but it did Zahra.
Except that, obviously, the penetration does not need to happen.

I am against sharing but having Zahra give Omar hope, and then crush it before him achieving his goals, would be fun to watch!

It would be equally cool if it happened with Shani rather than Zahra. Perhaps with a character like the General.

But with not Igor. Igor is cool. But that doesn't mean he gets to fuck my girls.

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
Except that, obviously, the penetration does not need to happen.

I am against sharing but having Zahra give Omar hope, and then crush it before him achieving his goals, would be fun to watch!

It would be equally cool if it happened with Shani rather than Zahra. Perhaps with a character like the General.

But with not Igor. Igor is cool. But that doesn't mean he gets to fuck my girls.
well you fuck his daughter and maybe his wife, feel like its kinda fair in way.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
well you fuck his daughter and maybe his wife, feel like its kinda fair in way.
yeah maybe the MC is selfish in that way he likes to have all the women to himself and to hell with other men, if their women are not loyal to them then thats those men's problem not the MC talk to your women not the MC , he can't help they want his meat it's that good. ;) if omar or any other man in game can't handle his women then thats his problem, and the MCs gain, sould the women go without a good jackhammer just because omar and other men can't preform. ?

Last edited:

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Reworks, that is what I personally want to see. It's also how I personally check that the developer cares about their game and cares about new players.
I hope that, in one way or another, the story of this game will become more dynamic and feel more solid at the same time. Because some parts of it feel a bit detached at the moment, power fantasy drawback probably.

What happened to the link to the Patreon page in the op? Does anyone know if Zetan is planning to reinvest in the game by hiring help etc?

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Who gave you the idea that life should be fair?
He didn't say life should be fair, he took the responsibility for himself. :)

The Rabbi responds “God created atheists to teach us the most important lesson of them all – the lesson of true compassion. You see, when an atheist performs an act of charity, visits someone who is sick, helps someone who is in need, and cares for the world, he is not doing so because of some religious teaching. He does not believe that god commanded him to perform this act. In fact, he does not believe in God at all, so his acts are based on an inner sense of morality. And look at the kindness he can bestow upon others simply because he feels it to be right.”

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Any idea about when the next update drops... Just got the game and I am hooked with the story...
Sooner then never, later then now.
Jokes apart, this game's updates are remarkably frequent and with a lot of content each time. One of the best devs out there. Expect an update every about 4-something months. It might sounds like a lot but it's way below the average wait time. That's how VNs world goes. Welcome to the roughnecks.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Curious to why would you say that? Please enlighten me. I just like her character. She follows the mc with 100 loyalty. Idk what happened recently in game but I havent found anything trashworthy for her.

I dont mind spoilers tho.
That guy just prefers Kyra since she's more willing to "kiss and make up" after a fight as evidenced by this photo.

4.80 star(s) 577 Votes