VN Ren'Py Derketo Lewd Housemates [v0.5] [DerketoGames]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Overview:
On this story, you will play as MC ("Marcos" but also, you can rename the char as you like) a guy who after a fight, ended up living his "fantasy" on a House with 10 girls and her Mother, but that place and the girls who live on there had secrets that you will know as long as the story develops.
that must be some roof to hold all those people. would hate to be living IN the house :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DougTheC and Azphel

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Corpulent?
I think its probably the first time i've ever seen someone use the word corpulent here.

Petri1971

Aug 11, 2018
I'm stuck in the Halloween event, every path always leads to the beginning.
a path has a bright light and then back to the beginning.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game itself is good, the designs are cute, and the story is acceptable, BUT please someone tell the dev to finish the other 3 games he has started before starting another one, in the end none of them simply advance.

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Flat justice! I hope all these other games being made in parallel are part of some master plan that will all come together at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: Aground9437

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
for the halloween forest you need to walk around in circles for a bit, eventualy you'll be able to reach the garden.

rfraunz

Jul 29, 2019
stuck in the wood for 17 minutes. deleting and never ever again trying anything from this dev.

DecentBeing

Oct 12, 2022
So I tried to fix the translation a bit and some grammar. I kept most of it the way it was because of certain speech patterns.
The problem is that I'm new to ren'py's coding, so I have no idea where it actually goes, when I tried to put it in the /game folder, it crashed on startup. Mine was under /game/tl/english/script.rpy but hopefully this helps a bit.

This is only the translation, I did not change anything else, mostly because I don't know how yet.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote