MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
what dialog choices make the corrupt or not? walkthrough would have answered that question
The choices are usually obvious or, if not, they have something like:

"NOTE: Picking this will be the corrupt route"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 3418212
no such notes, i don't want "save scum"
where do you see this note?
maybe you should not point to things which is not there?
Not every choice is corruption, here this affects loyalty... You would know if you bother to read the text :)

I would say a text explicitly saying "You could ask for money, or help him and get his loyalty" is quite clear... Well, if somehow this seems to confusing, I can't do nothing about it.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Not every choice is corruption, here this affects loyalty... You would know if you bother to read the text :)

I would say a text explicitly saying "You could ask for money, or help him and get his loyalty" is quite clear... Well, if somehow this seems to confusing, I can't do nothing about it.
Turns out a mechanic based in morality requires the person in question to have certain morals to begin with, hahaha!

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Is it possible to build a proper harem in this game?
I mean...sorta? I think there's a few scenes that has the MC mention being in a meeting with some of the retainers. But otherwise I can't think of much. I could be wrong though, it's been quite a while.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I mean...sorta? I think there's a few scenes that has the MC mention being in a meeting with some of the retainers. But otherwise I can't think of much. I could be wrong though, it's been quite a while.
Thx.
But yeah... needs to be a proper option to pull off. We can hope anyway.
Like, if I have to genderbend all my male retainers to do it, then hell yes I'm gonna do it! That's a thing in the game, right? Like, genderbending or whatever? About the only thing it's good for to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Thx.
But yeah... needs to be a proper option to pull off. We can hope anyway.
Like, if I have to genderbend all my male retainers to do it, then hell yes I'm gonna do it! That's a thing in the game, right? Like, genderbending or whatever? About the only thing it's good for to me.
Yeah, you can turn some of your retainers into Futa or just keep them as men/women. There's only about 3 or 4 you can do this to though, but I believe the devs said that'll eventually expand to other retainers as well.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Ok are there any tips how to get started? I don´t want to play as an evil asshole if that is possible.
I'm kinda winging it myself, but generally, for games like this, you... just don't choose the obviously douchebag options and you should be fine. YMMV on what that may mean sometimes, but well... the game uses a scale of 'pure vs corrupt' over so rather than outright bad, you just have degrees of wholesome/vanilla and utterly debauched/corrupt. Again, pick the options that either seem less... er, asshole-ish, and/or corrupt, I guess? I'm more of a pervert good guy myself so I hope I can actually play that way. Well, the game is planned to have 6 endings, with 3 dedicated to purity and corruption, so nuance is a thing the devs seem to be shooting for, which I'm fully in support of. Pure vanilla is boring as hell but I'm not a monster... just a degenerate.

Reactions: Kellnaved

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, you can turn some of your retainers into Futa or just keep them as men/women. There's only about 3 or 4 you can do this to though, but I believe the devs said that'll eventually expand to other retainers as well.
Yeah, i hope so. I've seen a few other games that either have or plan to have that kinda feature to better suit what the player is looking to achieve. Might be a wait cuz of the work involved, but that's why we're here supporting.

d0ttxt

Sep 6, 2022
Quick question that I couldn't find an answer for; how much of a name do I give my character? First name or full name?

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Trying this out for the first time on the newest version (as of now). I went to Outskirts and Forest and encountered an enemy instantly, and I used LitanyOfPain, and got a debug message about an error. My first experience with the combat is an immediate error.

2024-03-18.23.37.52_DiCK_0.7.1.jpg

Also experienced another bug after defeating the enemy.
22024-03-18.23.42.41_DiCK_0.7.1.jpg

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
How did I suddenly gain corruption in Livia's questline when I have made non-corruptive choices?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes