3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

sj97531

Jun 12, 2018
looking good, how about with other expressions?
That's the next goal. These renders were made after I spent an ungodly amount of time trying to recreate her after I downloaded DAZ on my new custom PC I just built. But the next few renders I plan to do of her will be experimenting with different environments and expressions for sure

Reactions: Big Rooster

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
I really love you style and character look sooooo sweet :love: When will you do a week of renderings again?
Nyaaaaa :3 Thank you so much!
Well, since me and hubby bunny have started something together (soon we'll post here and create a new thread, I'm so excited) and we will be posting renders of new cutie babies with Vertex Bunny account.

My ginger baby Coral will also pursue her dream there as well, and yessss we are planning to do that "render-a-day" weekly challenges too! (and more, nihihihi)

I'm just gonna post some more renders of my baby Coral from this account, let's say it's kinda a transition process, and then we'll share our new world with you guys via Vertex Bunny account!

Stay tuned <3 Love you <3

Vertex Bunny

Dec 16, 2023
Vintage Beach

Heyheyyyy minna!
Wifey bunny a.k.a. Coral's Dream speaking :3

In one of my earlier messages, I've mentioned that I'll be back with some exciting news. Here we go! Me and my hubby bunny finally created the Development Discussion Thread for the game we've been working on, Marilyn's Mansion, and successfully launched our ! Next up, getting the developer tag and working on some signatures! You can expect more frequent images as well as development updates from us!

Here's another shot of our precious female lead of the game, Jennifer! (She said the ones who like her boobs may call her Jennie, the ones who like her booty may call her Jen... Up to you! As the wifey bunny I call her Jennie, heheh)

Enjoy <3
Vintage Beach.png

sj97531

Jun 12, 2018
Hi there! I see we've been using the same character, but we both went in totally different directions! I like yours as a goth girl though! Here's my test with the character:
View attachment 3634011
Hey, I see we did use the same model for our characters lol! I really like your girl too: I did try to go for the goth girl look for mine, but I really like how yours has a more bright and cute look, and the cat was a nice touch

Reactions: Spaceballz

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Hey, I see we did use the same model for our characters lol! I really like your girl too: I did try to go for the goth girl look for mine, but I really like how yours has a more bright and cute look, and the cat was a nice touch
Thanks for the praise my friend, it's really appreciated! As for the cat in the scene, it's the first time I use animals in a render and it turned out alright. I might use more in the future! As for our characters, if we put them in some form of narrative, I would assume they would have very different personalities. No one better than the other, just different, it's one of the things I love about rendering, we might have used the same base model, but we ended with very different characters. Shows the quasi-infinite possibilities! Keep up the good work my friend!

Reactions: sj97531
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes