Ren'Py Onhold Dark Mist Origin [Update 3] [Macadam]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Female mc ?? No thanks!!
;) see you later then...

because game will have multiples MCs of all race and sex .

For the first release of "full" game, it will have possibility to play as human male in addition.

Depending of my speed, i may add more... we'll see.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I keep getting an error message when I try to talk to the Asian man on the island.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I keep getting an error message when I try to talk to the Asian man on the island.
hmm.. strange :/

can you provide the message ? (a pic of the log or just a copy of it).

i dont get any error with him...

at wich moment did you get the error ?

i look again deeper , see if i can find anything weird.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh, i think i got it.. its very beginning you directly talked to him right ?

its my bad XD, its supposed to be locked in demo but i didnt locked it, so it result on a error..

here the fix for it :D

sorry for that problem .

(open and extract inside the game's "game" folder ... Dark Mist Origin/ game / ...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Shame it is only female MC right now i might come back when you can play as a male good luck all the same.
Well.. no luck :/

I dont know if this may help people to get an idea but , just to clarify something...

ALL the female Mc on this game will not and never be just dumb slut cumbucket low IQ girls... but actual good girls, strong and all. No forced sucking dicks around to progress.
As like i mentionned before, no forced sex (except beginning, but its "forced" in the sens of quick, not in the sens of you need to submit.)
As i m not fan AT ALL of this kind of thing, i wont put anything like this in my game.

just to clarify this, because i know many people doesnt like Female MCs because they are mostly just slut jumping on dicks around.

But for who's just not like female MC, good news ! i can confirm that the next update will containt the continuation of female dwarf Mc but also implentation of Human Male MC :D
(i didnt choose dwarf male MC, because... you'll see when it comes out :p)

also.. just to clarify another thing...

every races and every sex will have different story. some Main important things will be similar, but consider that game like if you actually play different people from different places with different troubles and such. So you wont be able to see what's in the others races/sex with only 1 playthrough.

i hope i have been clear enougth to clean a bit some people mind about what to expect in the game about this :D

Reactions: NIshu

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well.. no luck :/

I dont know if this may help people to get an idea but , just to clarify something...

ALL the female Mc on this game will not and never be just dumb slut cumbucket low IQ girls... but actual good girls, strong and all. No forced sucking dicks around to progress.
As like i mentionned before, no forced sex (except beginning, but its "forced" in the sens of quick, not in the sens of you need to submit.)
As i m not fan AT ALL of this kind of thing, i wont put anything like this in my game.

just to clarify this, because i know many people doesnt like Female MCs because they are mostly just slut jumping on dicks around.

But for who's just not like female MC, good news ! i can confirm that the next update will containt the continuation of female dwarf Mc but also implentation of Human Male MC :D
(i didnt choose dwarf male MC, because... you'll see when it comes out :p)

also.. just to clarify another thing...

every races and every sex will have different story. some Main important things will be similar, but consider that game like if you actually play different people from different places with different troubles and such. So you wont be able to see what's in the others races/sex with only 1 playthrough.

i hope i have been clear enougth to clean a bit some people mind about what to expect in the game about this :D
Dude all i want to do is play as a male MC that is it.

Reactions: MadCore

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dude all i want to do is play as a male MC that is it.
Sure, no problem :)

i m just adding a bit of info on the post, to avoid creating another one. all of this wasnt only for you XD.

But like i say, male Mc is coming next. Game will have many MC to choose. But as a solo dev, i need to choose, because i can't work on everything at same time. And... i choosed the female MC first... no luck for people like you, sorry :/ you gonna need to wait a bit longer.

Reactions: NIshu

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Okay.. soo i made big change on my Patreon.

soo i post here to expain why.

first, Nobody give a shit about what i m doing (or only a few people, wich i thanks alots)

second, i dont see why some lazy ass should get max return while doing shit, while in same time, i work my ass out for nothing.

So i decided to "lock" Dark Mist Origin behind a paywall of 1 single buck.

wich mean.

" I will NOT post Dark Mist origin here by myself. Nontheless, as a long member of this site, i know how it work. So, if someone want to give me a ubck to pick the game updates and put them here, i then will update the OP with what's posted here. (under condition the post is actually tested and certified to not be a scam/shit fake link/content)"

so if someone post my game here, i keep on moving like if its normal. But if someone like it, you can always give a buck and get it.

no trick, no bad meaning. i m just seriously bored to see people giving all credits to devs who aint do half of what i m doing.

if you think the game is shit, then no problem, you dont have to give anything , as you dont want to play it anyway, no problem.

so, like i say. This is a friendly decision. to me, but also to people who decide to support me.

i hope you understand and respect my decision, as much as i will respect your choice to reupload here or not.

But like i say, dont expect me to post update by myself instantly when its come out.

If nobody upload here, then i will not upload older update version either. Because that clearly mean nobody give a shit of what i m doing, soo i wont anymore trying to be nice for nothing.

that's it! Remember that this decision is NOT meant to punish you at all. At the contrary, if you here, reading this and post some comments, then you are cool :D.

(Comment send to moderators, for trying to make them understand things clear about what i decide. in case i lost "control" of this thread, its okay. no big deal :D, i know how thing work here and i tryed to make things correct for both me and this community.)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The only playable character is a "dwarf" with seriously childlike features
yes, female dwarf.

as for childish features... i dont see exactly what you mean.
The fact she is small, well, its normal, she is a dwarf.

her way to talk, interact and reactions... well, she is young and unexperimented in many things.

what else can you add on "childish" features exactly ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dwarves have adult physiology, aside from being more condensed than humans. Facial structure, anatomy, etc etc. The character looks like a kid
well, to be honest, if yo usee a child with a body like her, then that child must eat steroid on breakfast LOL.

in my opinion, she have a decent body. She is not a beauty, she have some fat and round, and she is not all "child" at all.

i personnaly think i made a decent model, she look young because she is. But she is far from a child. (you can even see her as child while in the tutorial)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, to spoil because why not... she is not only dwarf. (As dwarf usually doesnt have elf ears...), but that part of the story so i not spoil more.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
spoil for incoming release...

release should be next month (september)

dont look if you dont want to be spoiled... a bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope you like it :p, also, the new navigation style arrows are way better right ? XD

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes