3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Jaunie

Jun 13, 2019
It might be personal, but I think it's weird the MC's boots disappear for rape animations, they should remain on, or we should have the choice to play with or without imo. Just a small detail that's been bugging me a bit

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
Hey guys, PublicBuild 0.2.4 is now available, please check the changelog for changes, there's a more in-depth post about stuff on my patreon. I'm going to be working on a Gallery mode next, as I've seen it suggested a few times now, as well as figure out what I'm going to do when the Player HP hits 0 as I'm still very uncertain. I definitely don't want a game over, you shouldn't lose the game because you wanted to get bullied by enemies too much. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Also let me know if you find any bugs, there's a few older ones still creeping around though.
you can bury yourself by calling an elevator on the lower floor of the dungeon xD i just tried

• Haha
Reactions: ArtificiallyDead

you1995

Jan 12, 2018
how do you get to the new content. I gathered all the discs, but i can only open one 1 door

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
So what about the virus?
Did you find the problem or what?
Anybody else getting a "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" detection?
How do I stop windows defender from axing this download again?
I'm trying what SatisfiedAardvark suggested and archiving the folder with 7z instead of WinRAR. Does this still give the false positive? I can never test this myself as it never pings my own for whatever reason.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Go to the "main hub" area (the one with the Giant Statue) and there is a glowing door to the right. Press E on the door to open it.
I have an issue grabbing one of the orbs. It's the one that's tightly packed in a corner. It looks like a jumping puzzle, lots of one to two tile spacing blocks, and for some reason they're slippery.

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
I have an issue grabbing one of the orbs. It's the one that's tightly packed in a corner. It looks like a jumping puzzle, lots of one to two tile spacing blocks, and for some reason they're slippery.
It can be reached, it takes me a few attempts to get to it. Try to line up the backdash in the air to land you next to it.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
The L button is the backdash and you can use it backwards on the air to go to the right. It takes a bit of practice,but it's doable. Jump and on the top of the arc of your jump,hold A and press L and then hold D to propel yourself towards the ledge.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
By the way,the platforming style reminds me of Celeste and Kyrieru's Kurovadis. But it seems to be a bit unresponsive after landing from a backdash jump, and also there seems to be a bug that almost after landing on a platform's edge and immediately pressing the kick button ,it sometimes makes you slide forward (using the aerial flip rather than the kick). Although I haven't been able to replicate it consistently, it seems a bit laggy at times cause of that.

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Have you thought about the possibility of adding game overs/bad ends for players who like that, though? I myself love them and think this game would fit that perfectly, but it's your creation so I understand if not, of course! I just like the concept a lot.

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Have you thought about the possibility of adding game overs/bad ends for players who like that, though? I myself love them and think this game would fit that perfectly, but it's your creation so I understand if not, of course! I just like the concept a lot.
Game Overs and Bad Ends are certainly something I'd be interested in doing, but this being the first game I've developed, and therefore somewhat cutting my teeth on, I don't think my skill level is quite high enough yet to be able to do Game Overs and Bad Ends justice. It's not to say they won't ever be in, but when I feel like I've improved enough I'll definitely give it a serious attempt. A lot of this project has been a self-learning experience, and before it I barely drew anything at all.

By the way,the platforming style reminds me of Celeste and Kyrieru's Kurovadis. But it seems to be a bit unresponsive after landing from a backdash jump, and also there seems to be a bug that almost after landing on a platform's edge and immediately pressing the kick button ,it sometimes makes you slide forward (using the aerial flip rather than the kick). Although I haven't been able to replicate it consistently, it seems a bit laggy at times cause of that.
I've noticed the sliding myself too. Definitely seems to occur mainly at the edges of platforms. I'll look into why it might be happening. It might be that the aerial flip is conserving the exact momentum of the jump when used, so when it hits the ground it keeps going until the animation ends.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes