Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
Any directions on what to get and use as a charmer? Do I need to have something for tease immune enemies?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
1.Berwyn is a DUDE. I didn't compare them, because in a futa vs female conversation, Berwyn doesn't even figure. I'm not sure why you're bringing up Berwyn.

Of course, you can change Berwyn into anything you want at the end...

You literally just went against your own point.
You literally just went against your own point.

;)

("Dude." He's a femboy. A futa for all intents and purposes. Anyone romancing him is there for the feminine penis, just like anyone else with a futa taste. The art is even designed to make you think his pecks are boobs. He wears women's clothing with bust/cleavage necklines. Be honest with us. If this is not going in your "futa" category, your accounting method is entirely suspect. Especially considering the end result of full-futa being normal. )

If you haven't figured it out, I'm not replying to your entire rant. I imagine the moderators would actually step in if I addressed your comments line by line, in depth, and created a 4 page reply.

I'm not focused on herms. I'm focused on the overall vanilla love interests versus these build-a-bear gender mishmashes. I was only taking issue with the way you do your accounting because it it is disingenuous. Do you count Berwyn 3 times? Do you count him as a dude only? How about all the other things that start off as herm and you can de-dick? Are those double counted? This whole thing is too nuanced and complicated to render down to a body count of each gender, inter-gender, and calling it a day.

Obviously you love the futa content, and Berwyn, and you're crazy-mad that anybody else would dare say things that might lead to your deprivation. I get it. Calm the heck down. I'm not here to play your games, nor am I here to tell you which futa dick to ride.

As for naming the indepth characters, I am trying to show I am even handed while also pointing out the greater disparity that is driving this anger. I think most people say they're mad about the herm/futa content. In truth, they're mad their favorite characters are ignored while new characters get added and dominate the update cycle for 3-6 months in a row. Berwyn comes up because Berwyn is a prime example. Berwyn was getting updates from July 2022 through August 2023. 4 updates per year. Brint? 25 updates to his content since 2018. 4.6 updates per year. Kiyoko? 16 updates since 2018. 2.6 updates per year rate. Atugia? Well, great. Most of her content is being a fuck-socket accessory in Brint's content line. Fannntastic. Not even really updates on her, her quests, or her capabilities as a companion. I guess Atugia is meant to be side meat. Her other major changes are just nerfs, buffs, and a new armor set as well as changing what day she approaches you on in the initial 10 days of gameplay. Wooo!

This is where the perception of disparity comes from.

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Berwyn was getting updates from July 2022 through August 2023. 4 updates per year. Brint? 25 updates to his content since 2018. 4.6 updates per year.
Damn, never thought I'd see someone so deluded they'd complain the male characters are getting too many updates compared to the female characters, be real for a second are you just trolling? Or is the whole thrust of your argument that you've moved the goalposts from female content vs futa content to 'anything not atugia' vs atugia?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Damn, never thought I'd see someone so deluded they'd complain the male characters are getting too many updates compared to the female characters, be real for a second are you just trolling?
I didn't say that male characters were getting too many updates. Are YOU trolling?

I was saying Berwyn has essentially the same update rate as Brint despite being incredibly newer, introduced later in the story, and being for a much smaller audience amongst players. If anything, the argument is that Brint is undeserved. Those 16 updates I cited include his feminization. If we cut out those updates, the update rate for Brint is more around 2, half of what Berwyn was.

I didn't think I had to spell this out for people. Berwyn is comparatively over represented. To both gender companions. That's my point.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Let's be super generous and assume that half the sexable female characters added only have a single scene and also assume that every futa character is well fleshed out and equally enjoyed by people who like futa. You're still looking at 76 female vs 52 futa based on that list. Also I don't think Cait and the kitsune are as universally hated as this forum would have you believe, I'm fairly sure they've polled decently well each time they've done one. Having said that though I've not supported in a long time so I can't say for sure.
cait is the whore character whos quest goes into child grooming and treating it as a good thing, theres a lot of live and let live things but a sex cult that raises children to be prostitutes is not one of them I think its pretty normal to hate a character for being a part of this

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I didn't say that male characters were getting too many updates. Are YOU trolling?

I was saying Berwyn has essentially the same update rate as Brint despite being incredibly newer, introduced later in the story, and being for a much smaller audience amongst players. If anything, the argument is that Brint is undeserved. Those 16 updates I cited include his feminization. If we cut out those updates, the update rate for Brint is more around 2, half of what Berwyn was.

I didn't think I had to spell this out for people. Berwyn is comparatively over represented. To both gender companions. That's my point.
So you're complaining that for a 12 month period one character recieved proportionally more updates and for some reason that invalidates the simple data showing content disparity across the game as a whole?

cait is the whore character whos quest goes into child grooming and treating it as a good thing, theres a lot of live and let live things but a sex cult that raises children to be prostitutes is not one of them I think its pretty normal to hate a character for being a part of this
And yet as I said, she still seems fairly well recieved by people outside this forum. Maybe they don't see much of a problem in the setting, or they just ignore it, who knows.

circuit

May 17, 2017
So you're complaining that for a 12 month period one character recieved proportionally more updates and for some reason that invalidates the simple data showing content disparity across the game as a whole?

And yet as I said, she still seems fairly well recieved by people outside this forum. Maybe they don't see much of a problem in the setting, or they just ignore it, who knows.
the fen forum isn't a good source either

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018

Considering Brint needed 72 months to get the same amount of updates, and more than half those updates are irrelevant to straight women who play COC? Yes. Yes I am. And I'm not a straight woman, I just empathize with them.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Complaining about addition of one lone dickgirl in a location filled with girls with vaginas, pregnancy content and waifuisims ahoy. Just recently we all got to plow Azami.

Can not say that I am not impressed.
It really is amazing, the sequel to the game that basically invented furry futa femdom isekai or whatever the fuck you want to call the sub way of playing this game somehow has a bunch of very super straight not degenerate furry players writing routine dissertations on how if one more giant juicy girlcock gets added to the game the West will fall :KEK:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Considering Brint needed 72 months to get the same amount of updates, and more than half those updates are irrelevant to straight women who play COC? Yes. Yes I am. And I'm not a straight woman, I just empathize with them.
Sure on that we can agree, there should be more male characters. Not sure why that became the end point given that it wasn't part of literally anything on the last two pages of discussion but I'm happy to leave it there since I really can't follow your train of thought at all.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
("Dude." He's a femboy. A futa for all intents and purposes. Anyone romancing him is there for the feminine penis, just like anyone else with a futa taste. )
Incorrect. Your personal analysis of other peoples sexuality has nothing to do with reality. Berwyn is not for the same crowd Evelyn is. Femboys=/=futas.

I'm not focused on herms. I'm focused on the overall vanilla love interests versus these build-a-bear gender mishmashes. I was only taking issue with the way you do your accounting because it it is disingenuous. Do you count Berwyn 3 times? Do you count him as a dude only? How about all the other things that start off as herm and you can de-dick? Are those double counted? This whole thing is too nuanced and complicated to render down to a body count of each gender, inter-gender, and calling it a day.
No, you count Berwyn 0 times. Because he isn't involved in the conversation at all. And if you don't count him, he'd count once for everyone, considering he can be anything,

How many characters in the game can you change the gender of? Off the top of my head, it's less than 15.

It is disingenuous to pretend that thats a huge thing in this game that in any way affects the numbers or this conversation. This conversation that literally everyone else but you is having is about futas vs females.

Obviously you love the futa content, and Berwyn, and you're crazy-mad that anybody else would dare say things that might lead to your deprivation. I get it. Calm the heck down. I'm not here to play your games, nor am I here to tell you which futa dick to ride.
Oof, the ol "lol u mad" meme.

I dont like Berwyn particularly. I didn't bring up Berwyn. You brought up Berwyn in a conversation he wasn't relevant. Repeatedly.

Quit being weird.

omitted for brevity/sanity
...what are you even talking about at this point?

You find way more fleshed out work done on genderswaps and futa then you do most of the female companions.
This was what you posted. This is what the conversation is about. This statement is false, period, amd the rest of your rambling has just been avoiding actually defending this statement in any way.

Heck, even here you started moving goalposts, as genderswaps aren't even part of this conversation, and if they were, they'd prove the opposite of your point because both of the cases you mention are dudes getting turned into females.

Reactions: MoneyMan181

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Are you so self important you think I was only talking about what you wanted to talk about? Sorry to disappoint you, it was more than just what you wanted to talk about. As far as "oh you don't count him at all", then why were you engaging in an argument where the number of male characters was tallied up? It is perfectly reasonable to point out that the character we're discussing is not designed for the typical "I want males" player. Yet you account him as if he is.

I'm still going to disagree with you on it being futa content. Like, it's splitting hairs. He has art where he essentially has tits, to the point of the anatomy being wrong. His text descriptions mislead you into thinking he's got tits. That's essentially a shemale. Then when you finish his quests, he gets a pussy, completing the package. Since you're intended to complete companion quests, not leave them ignored, it's fair to say it is a character meant for the futa/shemale crowd. Deny it as much as you want, that's delusional.

How many characters in the game can you change the gender of? Off the top of my head, it's less than 15.
What is it with people thinking they get to issue arbitrary time wasting challenges to other users, and then expecting their demands be fulfilled?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Are you so self important you think I was only talking about what you wanted to talk about?
Mmm...no. Just that if I'm talking about something, and everyone else is talking about something, and your own initial reply to me concerns that same thing...maybe, just maybe, when you go off on some random other point, noone is going to want to follow.

Sorry to disappoint you, it was more than just what you wanted to talk about. As far as "oh you don't count him at all", then why were you engaging in an argument where the number of male characters was tallied up? It is perfectly reasonable to point out that the character we're discussing is not designed for the typical "I want males" player. Yet you account him as if he is.
No I didn't because again, he was irrelevant before you brought him up. He wasn't included in the counts we were discussing AT ALL, which was futa and female. Who he is for is not relevant at all to the conversation we were having.

I'm still going to disagree with you on it being futa content.
That's nice. You don't get to decide what appeals to other people though.

Berwyn isn't futa, he's a femboy. Different crowd.

What is it with people thinking they get to issue arbitrary time wasting challenges to other users, and then expecting their demands be fulfilled?
Backing up words that YOU said is an "arbitrary challenge"?

Asking you to clarify a point YOU made in a discussion is a waste of time?

be real for a second are you just trolling?

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes