arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
1) They pick and choose who they want to flesh out completely arbitrarily. Companions should without a doubt have the most content compared to regular NPCs and yet that isn't the case for like 3 or 4 companions. Kalysea alone probably has more content than Atugia and she's been in like 2 fucking patch notes.
2) Fleshed out is a generous term. That implies something is multi-layered and has actual meat to it, which none of these characters really have besides amount of content. But even that is downplayed by the fact that so much of it feels copy and pasted with one another. What the fuck is the actual difference between Kalysea and Orlaith? "Hur dur one is just a teensy bit more degrading than the other!" this absolute negligible differences in personality traits is part of the issue. I could not tell you even half of the female content in this game because all of it just melds together into a soup because it's all so samey. I feel exactly the same fucking Cait, Atugia, or Azy as I do any village slut I come across.

Also can we actually avoid getting the thread nuked by scrapping this completely autistic conversation about what constitutes sex?
Kalysea is a weird outlier cause she's some donor's OC and I'm assuming he paid the big bucks for it.
But generally speaking the companions and main story characters should and do got the most content, its just an inherent flaw with their system of having one writer per companion. There's a fuck ton of content if they're passionate about them like wsan but if they're busy with other characters the companion gets left to the wayside for a while cause who the fuck else is going to write for them.

Autistic arguments about what constitutes sex is what I come to this forum for, the funniest fucking shit. Complete derailment of another argument for no reason other than semantics.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
But generally speaking the companions and main story characters should and do got the most content, its just an inherent flaw with their system of having one writer per companion.
Nah, the problem is not enforcing a minimum content standard for the companions.

If Savin actually required everyone who has a companion to actually occasionally write for them thered be no problem.

At least one good sized drop of content per companion, even per year, shouldn't be too much to ask.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
That shit probably won't be done until the latter half of the year. That's almost 3 years without any actual new content from a companion. Actually fucking nuts that something like that is allowed.

You still can't even fucking interact with her in the tavern unless she's in your party for fucks sake.

2.90 star(s) 98 Votes