HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
when can we expect the next update? im eager to continue :)
I have suffered some problems in the coding (accidently deleting 70% of it), but the arc is written and I am back on it.

Expect the new release to be during the next two weeks.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
And this is bugging releasing time !

Shakti's chapter
As this is a near endgame chapter, it is currently impossible to get the optimal ending BUT you can avoid the worst if you have passed the previous three chapters (4 out of 6 will be required once the full game).

As always : thanks for bugs reports, suggestions, positives or (constructives) negatives comments or ratings.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
And this is bugging releasing time !

Shakti's chapter
As this is a near endgame chapter, it is currently impossible to get the optimal ending BUT you can avoid the worst if you have passed the previous three chapters (4 out of 6 will be required once the full game).

As always : thanks for bugs reports, suggestions, positives or (constructives) negatives comments or ratings.
I am not seeing anything to update. If you don't plan on supplying a download link yourself, I will wait for someone to leak it.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am not seeing anything to update. If you don't plan on supplying a download link yourself, I will wait for someone to leak it.
The links were updated on the first message when I posted. If I wasn't supposed to do so I apologise.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The links were updated on the first message when I posted. If I wasn't supposed to do so I apologise.

Nope you're good. It was listed as 0.5 and saw 0.4 links. All sorted now

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
online version wont allow in game scrolling,, so if a page is longer then game window i get stuck

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
when i'm clicking to attack renrick i don't get any links to villages or to scouting, but when i clicked on the update button it worked

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
erm stanlow text in the begining seems to be a carbon copy of the dunwich text, was that intentional?
Completly. Neitheir Xeona or I care enough for this village to give them different description for now (or forever).

Any vague hints on how not to fail the chapters? Failed spectaculalry on my first go.
It depends of the chapters. For Eden and Brea you have to enhance your control on the land you have (corruption + order).

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
So do a lot of patrolling preaching and building. Which structures to prioritise? Im assuming the temples taverns & barracks in the villages then castle structures. Does recruiting play a part?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So do a lot of patrolling preaching and building. Which structures to prioritise? Im assuming the temples taverns & barracks in the villages then castle structures. Does recruiting play a part?
Barracks allow to keep order without lowering your troops moral, tavern help order and temple raise corruption.

When corruption and order go high enough you can change law and that impact recruiting efficiency.

You can explore freely as soon as Eden arc is done, there is no timer.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello dears corruption lovers. A new version is out and we are above 50% of the final content !

What you can expect :
-Fanielle's chapter
-A part of the previous one who was cut in the english version (involuntary of course)
-A new random event with progression
-Bugs
-Shakti's chapter requirement to good end has been set up (and a few has been added)

As always don't hesitate to comment, rate or ask, it's always a pleasure to hear your opinions about it (yes even if it means to bugfix).

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptingTheCountry-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mister XxX

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Hello, I tried the new version and there is a issue when I want to build something : only the barracks are visible.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes