ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
ohh no no no no

he dosent know:KEK::KEK::KEK:

she will get dicked down too
View attachment 3642072

this will be a rollercoaster my guy
quoting the developer himself:
"To clear up some confusion people might have, NTR is technically avoidable for main female lead(but game will end early) and completely avoidable for second female lead. But it depends on your choice"

Anna can be saved for the MC, mate)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Don't know why some people got shocked and crying. From day 1 it was said there is going to be unavoidable ntr for Clara. That means she will get fucked at least once. But it was funny to see ntr haters popping out lamenting :ROFLMAO: Makes one wonder why they even played so long (in denial perhaps?)

But personally this update was epic for me even though I saw it coming. Leon and Clara build up was great. He was there for her throughout, saved her from Gunnar and was there for emotional support. No wonder she fell to his advances but also shows how flawed she is.

Now the interesting part should be how everything happens after this point. Will Clara start to act differently? Will MC catch onto anything? If he does will he forgive Clara or not? What is Leon and Anna going to do?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Everything that happened is quite logical ! Not Alan, but Clara is under increasing pressure from mysterious forces! Clara, after doing obscene things, really felt self-destruction. Leon knows Clara's condition and is always there. No wonder they say a drunk woman can't resist the desires of her pussy! And Leon carries out an insidious plan and at the same time fucks a beautiful girl very effectively. Off the record! If Leon doesn't end up taking Clara for himself, then it would be better if someone else fucked her!

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I repeat, the game was born like this, it's not a problem, we already know that Clara will always be fucked, the difference in the game in the end will be whether Alan forgives her or not, that's all, now we'll have fun with all the dirty things planned for Clara, who in my opinion is the real MC of the game, Alan is just a presence. then we will have the two endings, that's it.

Oct 9, 2022
New scene was amazing. Really well written and believable. Only thing that could be improved is the animation.

It's gonna be hard going back to the forced/blackmail stuff after such a hot/emotional/impactful scene.

Reactions: Gintoky

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well it makes since that the MC would end up with the Asian chic, him and the blond are really complete opposites. It's just sad that they made Clara out to be this gritty no nonsense agent that should've been able to see Leon for what he was. An she'll be the last to figure out that its been Leon's dad she's been talking to whole time. He's been setting up scenarios to where Leon can pop up to help guide her a certain way and to make himself look like some kind of guilding light. But in the end Alan is more compatible with Ann, Clare is posed to be this kick ass agent type chic that really doesn't need to be tied down by anybody. She wants to have someone in her life but after this is all said and done she'll she how she was manipulated to hurt someone she cared about she'll realize that in her life of work it's best not to have any attachments. She'll be sad and every now and then she'll check up on Alan and his new chic, and she'll think that could've been her but it was not to be. They'll probably she Clare peeking around the corner of a busy street watching the couple, they may even have a new baby. Clare will be all sad looking, then they'll she her on her next mission.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CorruptedHearts-0.5PartA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Read through the whole sequence(update, I mean). Meh.
How to mess everything up with one update.
Leon is the mole, his "dead" daddy is the one pulling the strings/helping him.
Unless the developer decides to put out Deus Ex Machinas here and there.

The reader, who can figure 2+2, got all of the questions answered in here and first act is not even finished yet.
I'm not Shakespeare of any sorts, but how to take suspicions off of Leon, but get him to be the one who Clara cheats with?
Give her an impossible task of sorts, alongside Leon. No? Okay, she's drunk, right? Get her to come to Leon, who's also drunk and upset of something(friend's death, I dunno) instead of him coming to her. Let them get drunk together and things to spiral out.
But nah, Leon conveniently comes to her right away)

I get it, it's NSFW VN, not great tragedy. But if you build it up with putting emphasis on a story - you've gotta do something differently.
Guess what will happen from now on? Leon will get to grope Clara here and there in front of Alan, kissing and shit with "Sorry, I couldn't hold myself off" with signs of blackmail.

So, instead of story-driven stuff with plot twists and mystery(yup, it would've still been Leon in the end, but with characters having "Red Herring" roles). We've got typical NTR story. Disappointed.
My thoughts. Choices doesn’t matter. Every option leads to typical NTR situations eventually

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Everything that happened is quite logical ! Not Alan, but Clara is under increasing pressure from mysterious forces! Clara, after doing obscene things, really felt self-destruction. Leon knows Clara's condition and is always there. No wonder they say a drunk woman can't resist the desires of her pussy! And Leon carries out an insidious plan and at the same time fucks a beautiful girl very effectively. Off the record! If Leon doesn't end up taking Clara for himself, then it would be better if someone else fucked her!
Clara is surrounded by multiple wolves. But which one will she fall for? Or will MC hold her hand and help her escape?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Well it makes since that the MC would end up with the Asian chic, him and the blond are really complete opposites. It's just sad that they made Clara out to be this gritty no nonsense agent that should've been able to see Leon for what he was. An she'll be the last to figure out that its been Leon's dad she's been talking to whole time. He's been setting up scenarios to where Leon can pop up to help guide her a certain way and to make himself look like some kind of guilding light. But in the end Alan is more compatible with Ann, Clare is posed to be this kick ass agent type chic that really doesn't need to be tied down by anybody. She wants to have someone in her life but after this is all said and done she'll she how she was manipulated to hurt someone she cared about she'll realize that in her life of work it's best not to have any attachments. She'll be sad and every now and then she'll check up on Alan and his new chic, and she'll think that could've been her but it was not to be. They'll probably she Clare peeking around the corner of a busy street watching the couple, they may even have a new baby. Clare will be all sad looking, then they'll she her on her next mission.
Opposites attract. I just wanna say that opposite people can end up having true love. But Clara has a lot going on and is under a lot of stress and forced into a vulnerable state which Leon took advantage of. It is true that she is someone who doesn't like to be tied down and is a thrill seeking gal. But at the same time she did fall in love with Alan because of his gentle nature and the stability he offered.

What's more interesting than a perfect wife staying loyal is to see a wife making mistakes, realizing it and walk on the path of fixing a broken relationship. If I preferred the former, I would have just stuck to vanilla games but meh, they are too predictable and boring for me.

If there are any such choices available, I hope to see ones that also include Clara realizing her wrongs and trying to make up for it while holding hands with Alan. This is why I like games with multiple routes. There can be a tragic ending but there can also be a better or happy one.

At least for this game, there would be more than 5 endings and that's more than enough I suppose.

Reactions: UpravDom

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Dev is so full of shit tried to act like Clara only "cheated" for the mission but here we are.

Last edited:

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Opposites attract. I just wanna say that opposite people can end up having true love. But Clara has a lot going on and is under a lot of stress and forced into a vulnerable state which Leon took advantage of. It is true that she is someone who doesn't like to be tied down and is a thrill seeking gal. But at the same time she did fall in love with Alan because of his gentle nature and the stability he offered.

What's more interesting than a perfect wife staying loyal is to see a wife making mistakes, realizing it and walk on the path of fixing a broken relationship. If I preferred the former, I would have just stuck to vanilla games but meh, they are too predictable and boring for me.

If there are any such choices available, I hope to see ones that also include Clara realizing her wrongs and trying to make up for it while holding hands with Alan. This is why I like games with multiple routes. There can be a tragic ending but there can also be a better or happy one.

At least for this game, there would be more than 5 endings and that's more than enough I suppose.
Well your gonna be shit out of luck, the guy she keeps talking to is gonna make sure she gets put in certain situations just so Leon can show up like sum saviour. They've planned all this out just to screw with Alan, and she can't see it. But shell figure it out in the end after they've humiliated Alan, and after they've ran thru Clare. I think you'll prolly be able to let Alan forgive her, but she'll decide to walk away from the relationship to keep something like this happening again. She'll prolly be allad at herself for letting herself get played, at the same crushing poor Alan's feelings.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
If I preferred the former, I would have just stuck to vanilla games but meh, they are too predictable and boring for me.

So nice to see someone having the same perspective, just that:

1. It's not that vanilla games aren’t necessarily boring because they’re predictable. The issue lies with many indie games - they’re often crafted by individuals who lack real-life dating experiences, so they lack the essential elements that make the romance believable.

2. I also like the direction you mentioned. Sadly, few games truly explore it. Corruption is often portrayed as a one-way street - a linear descent into darkness. So it feels refreshing because it challenges the norm. What if we have Clara ultimately come back to Alan despite being broken? Will Alan forgive her?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
That's the entire point of the game.

It's even mentioned in the description, NTR with Clara is unavoidable. It was set that way from the very start.
My issue isn't with cheating. It's with how it was implemented.
Wifey behaves out of character.
Author, instead of making us guess whether Leon's a bad guy or not right until the end, makes him show his true colors a few updates in.

It's like Wachowski bros(or sisters, put it the way you want) showing us that Neo's a chosen one in Matrix 10 minutes in.
Instead, they gave us reasons to doubt - him getting caught by agents, him failing the jump.
So right until the 3rd act and Smith showdown you keep guessing "what if he's not the chosen one, huh?"
This update, if we keep drawing parallels with Matrix, was like having Neo beat up an agent right after taking the red pill.

Maybe my expectations were too high. Dunno)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My issue isn't with cheating. It's with how it was implemented.
Wifey behaves out of character.
Author, instead of making us guess whether Leon's a bad guy or not right until the end, makes him show his true colors a few updates in.

It's like Wachowski bros(or sisters, put it the way you want) showing us that Neo's a chosen one in Matrix 10 minutes in.
Instead, they gave us reasons to doubt - him getting caught by agents, him failing the jump.
So right until the 3rd act and Smith showdown you keep guessing "what if he's not the chosen one, huh?"
This update, if we keep drawing parallels with Matrix, was like having Neo beat up an agent right after taking the red pill.

Maybe my expectations were too high. Dunno)
Like I said earlier in this thread, as soon as I see "Would you like to see the scenes from the wife/gfs pov as well"? All tension and mystery goes straight out the window, and you should know exactly what you're playing.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes