3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
choice based, on what flavor of ntr shit do you want. lol
To clear up some confusion people might have, NTR is technically avoidable for main female lead(but game will end early) and completely avoidable for second female lead. But it depends on your choice. Your choice also not only affects the NTR thing but also a lot more which you will find out as the story progresses. The first update was to introduce the settings and characters.

I didn't focus on making a complete NTR free route because this game is NTR focused and so there will be no point otherwise.

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
" This is a netorare focused game and is choice based "

Guess the "Kinetic novel" tag shouldn't be here , no ?

Reactions: prezes777

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not much here so far, though characters look unique at least. The main mc kinda looks the same as the guy from "Sullied Love", I wonder if it's same dev under different name...

choice based, on what flavor of ntr shit do you want. lol
I mean that's like saying every harem gam.......

wait I was gonna take an example game from your profile to similarly bash harem games... but it looks like you spend all your time on ntr threads..... uh okay then, have a nice day I guess? I hope you find the games you're looking for.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
nice start.. few dialogue and english checks you need to do as there is quite a lot of broken english or incorrect wording, got tired of the same tune, maybe a bit of coordination on that to fit the music to the scene..
aside from that i liked where it seemed to be heading and hope to see more

Reactions: Sinful Dev

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Think I'll try this
I like when games have Asian love interests
Although I think they are pretty rare unfortunately

Anyway good luck with the game dev

Reactions: Sinful Dev

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
female protagonist and male protagonist
does that mean you can choose to play the game from either one point of view? or the point of view only changes in certain situations?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes