4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
man, the dev should stop arguing about NTR and create the game he wants, anyway the MC will be a loser, he will lose his fiancée and he will be a cuckold and may have a consolation prize, the only difference is that the MC will be a week cuckold, a cuckold who is indifferent and a cuckold who thinks he came out on top. Stop arguing and explaining and focus on the game dev, these people will never stop and as I said for those who are complaining about the choices is just for the dev to have a wey to say how the MC will come out after the end as a week cuckold, an indifferent cuckold and a cuckold who thinks he came out on top .
I noticed that the developer gives short and clear answers to the questions. The same questions and advice are repeated periodically, but the author answers unequivocally! We can conclude that the author has his own personal opinion, a well-thought-out scenario for the whole game and is not going to change anything! But there is always something to talk about on the forum. For example, Anna is now acting on Mr. X's orders, helping to destroy Clara! Anna dreams of making Alan her own in this way! But it is very likely that Alan is the main target of an as yet unknown detractor! Mr. X is using Anna in the dark! He wants to kill two birds with one stone at the same time: complete a career assignment and at the same time enjoy his ability to manipulate people, or even destroy their future by avenging the past! Mr. X can only pretend that he is no longer in business, but in fact he is the mole inside the secret service! All the secrets will be known someday! It's only been 6 game days now!:unsure:;):)

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I noticed that the developer gives short and clear answers to the questions. The same questions and advice are repeated periodically, but the author answers unequivocally! We can conclude that the author has his own personal opinion, a well-thought-out scenario for the whole game and is not going to change anything! But there is always something to talk about on the forum. For example, Anna is now acting on Mr. X's orders, helping to destroy Clara! Anna dreams of making Alan her own in this way! But it is very likely that Alan is the main target of an as yet unknown detractor! Mr. X is using Anna in the dark! He wants to kill two birds with one stone at the same time: complete a career assignment and at the same time enjoy his ability to manipulate people, or even destroy their future by avenging the past! Mr. X can only pretend that he is no longer in business, but in fact he is the mole inside the secret service! All the secrets will be known someday! It's only been 6 game days now!:unsure:;):)
I'm not saying that the dev isn't answering questions well, but he should stop and focus on the game, many devs give up on their games because of that they waste time on it. I'm not going to play the game because I don't like NTR, but I want the game work and is finished I think the dev should stop discussing decisions and how they impact as I said the MC will only end up in 3 ways, being a week cuckold, an indifferent cuckold or a cuckold who thinks he came out on top, like why justify the decisions if the ending is going to be as I said, he will waste an absurd amount of time with this and will end up getting tired and giving up on the game.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I also sincerely wish the author creative success and safely bring the game to beautiful endings! Of course, there may be a stalemate! Anna now has a secret diary that can be presented as proof of Clara's infidelity! Anna sees that Alan is offended by Clara, but still continues to love her! Then the desperate Anna declares to Alan the last argument that in his absence there are whole queues of men who want to fuck his beloved Clara! The game may hang indefinitely, because Alan finds it very difficult to make a decision! Information for reflection! If Alan keeps his marriage with Clara, then he will have to support his head with his hands because of the weight of the huge horns! Jealousy will poison your life! If Alan gets divorced, he will have to stand in the general queue, because he will not be able to forget Clara! Longing will poison your life! May this joke not come true!;):)

onlap

Apr 28, 2024
View attachment 2896106

Overview:
You are a prodigal hacker, plunged deep into the heart of espionage at a company with dark secrets. Your wife, Clara, the most beautiful woman you had ever set eyes upon and an elite secret agent, is by your side, but the waters are treacherous.
Both of you are tasked to infiltrate a powerful company as spies along with your intern, Anna. As layers of betrayal unfold and lines between ally and enemy blur, it will be up to you if you can save the world, protect your loved ones while dealing with your own demons.
But remember, in this game of shadows, trust can be the most dangerous weapon of all.
Note: This is a Netorare focused game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: Sinful Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5b Special Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.4.5a): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.4.5a): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

desertoo thanks for the links

View attachment 2896134 View attachment 2896137 View attachment 2896138 View attachment 2896153 View attachment 3055255 View attachment 3055256 View attachment 3055264 View attachment 3055294 View attachment 3159047 View attachment 3159049 View attachment 3159052 View attachment 3159054 View attachment 3159057 View attachment 3159055 View attachment 3243089 View attachment 3243092 View attachment 3243102 View attachment 3324806
The character style is very beautiful

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
so, let's talk about elephant in the room here.
i just played "promise best left unkept".
and i can't stop myself from saying the game has far to many similarities.
I don't think so. Both are very different games in many ways including plot and characters. Only the idea of 2 women liking the same man seems similar which is nothing rare. ABPLU is also very linear until the end while CH feels like choices has impact and not just for route endings. The villain is 1 dimensional big dick bully in the former which is just every other villain in every NTR story and gets boring fast.

But in CH I can guess who the big bad is but still makes me keep guessing their intentions which feels fun.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Oh c'mon. The bad guy in APBLU lays cards on the table almost immediately through the blackmail.

Leon(that's if he is intended to be the big bad dude behind X) in here plays more delicate.

APBLU got me mad almost immediately. This one so far has the potential for the protagonist to create the whole mess surrounding him and turn bad situation into a disaster or come out as the winner in the end - at least it's promised.

You can see the parallels between Laura and Clara, Ayua and Anna - but it's on surface level at best.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
To talk about the elephant in the room. Do not store the dishes with the elephant in this room, but rather play "Only Her"! According to the plot, the husband loves his wife very much, but if he does not earn enough money and does not help his wife, then the wife has to sacrifice her dignity! Does it remind you of anything? But I still like this game more!Information for reflection. The author said that work on the update is still ongoing. Apparently the game is getting more difficult to produce. A parallel scene with Gunnar will appear! So Gunnar won't be in the game anymore...! I felt sad! All.:(

Reactions: Haha9999

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
dude i'm not been here 1 month , no one leaked any thing
You are very observant! There is a scientific explanation: four solar flares caused record-breaking magnetic storms on Earth that suppressed people's libido! People have temporarily lost interest in sex and erotic games. This is the only way to explain why there is nothing to drain! I hope that's the only reason...:unsure::cautious:

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes