Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Family Trouble added another sharing scene in the latest update.

I will add it in a spoiler tag since I have subscribers from this thread and don't want to spoil their experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you give us some context please ?
Who are the girls involved in this scene ?
The 2 with MC and the 2 others with old man ?

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Can you give us some context please ?
Who are the girls involved in this scene ?
The 2 with MC and the 2 others with old man ?
They are students members of the fellatio club, i'ts a blowjob study group.

The other is another professor like you.

One of the girls involved in this scene you can choose how she will call you, the other are girlfriends.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The comments seem to suggest that the Mc is a passive beta and GF walks all over him and maybe this is just a disguised ntr game.Funny considering the dev is named *Stag*. Either way pass for me if that's the case.
I checked it out for curiosities sake, skimmed through some of it. I would say he's not really a doormat, but definitely on the passive side and definitely gives submissive vibes with some of the texts. I do agree it's kind of ironic the dev's name is stag considering the MC is clearly more of a cuckold, personality wise.

I feel like the phone style games only work well for actual NTR and not NTS. NTR with the phone only style games I can imagine would be intriguing for those who enjoy NTR, especially with the mystery element added to it. Whereas, with NTS, you are pretty much never with your girl. When the MC and her are together, it happens off screen and is only implied, since the game all takes place through text messages.

Definitely not for me, but I enjoyed checking it out, despite the passive cuck MC, the GF's teasing was pretty hot. I know some people out there, especially those into cuckold stuff, would really enjoy it.

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
I checked it out for curiosities sake, skimmed through some of it. I would say he's not really a doormat, but definitely on the passive side and definitely gives submissive vibes with some of the texts. I do agree it's kind of ironic the dev's name is stag considering the MC is clearly more of a cuckold, personality wise.

I feel like the phone style games only work well for actual NTR and not NTS. NTR with the phone only style games I can imagine would be intriguing for those who enjoy NTR, especially with the mystery element added to it. Whereas, with NTS, you are pretty much never with your girl. When the MC and her are together, it happens off screen and is only implied, since the game all takes place through text messages.

Definitely not for me, but I enjoyed checking it out, despite the passive cuck MC, the GF's teasing was pretty hot. I know some people out there, especially those into cuckold stuff, would really enjoy it.
Yeah, better have it as secondary option, or that it just happen sometimes but having explicitly permission, I think Wifey's Dilemma does it pretty okay, but I think that's just because the dudes are pretty much your friends so they ask you beforehand, or have some ideas for it.

Reactions: Back

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

The game is still pretty new and I've been trying to find games with the same premise ( discord like chat or just plain old texting ) because I kinda think its hot and reminds me of those netorase report scenarios where wife/gf chats and texts the husband/bf through phone throughout the whole event but I also agree that the Mc is passive and I kinda want more interactions between the gf and the mc something like more glimpses of their everyday life through chatting( like the ones were the gf just sends random texts and pics not necessarily nsfw related just everyday random stuff like the one one ingame where she sends a pic of a random cat in there backyard, shit like that) just to give the couple a feeling that they are a real couple.

The gf teasing is just right for me and I wouldn't want it to amp up more because I feel that it would enter into cuckold territory, the problem is the mc is just too passive and the choices doesn't actually feel like choices yet.

But this game is one of the very few NTRS games we currently have and I for one would like for people to give it a chance to grow because as it currently stands NTRS isn't exactly a popular genre that we could just find plenty of games to play and choose from. I've just about exhausted almost every game that has even a bit of NTRS in it even if its just one or two scenes and I for one am glad that there is atleast someone still trying to make a game catered towards our direction and atleast it's first impression is decent enough for me. Let's just hope that it doesn't get abandoned like almost every goddamn new game in this genre.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: zandalari and SlapE

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
The comments seem to suggest that the Mc is a passive beta and GF walks all over him and maybe this is just a disguised ntr game.Funny considering the dev is named *Stag*. Either way pass for me if that's the case.
That's absolutely not the case. ;)

GF is teasing, because that's the kind of character I like, but not humiliating (in any case, that's not the goal). I'll try to take your feedbacks into account. Thanks. =)

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

GF is teasing, because that's the kind of character I like, but not humiliating (in any case, that's not the goal). I'll try to take your feedbacks into account. Thanks. =)
Cool. I might not totally skip it if all those things are addressed and maybe even rectified. Good luck dev.

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
[[/QUOTE]

I like this she alwasy ash for permission. and she herself do everything slowly.

maybe later she will be little pushing but for now she does whath her bf likes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It is already clear that only one way for you here is to be NTRed and for any scenarios you will answer: "Yes" or ":love:". Netorare game disguised as netorase.
It's not NTR disguised as NTS at ALL. The mc definitely gives off cuck vibes with some of the text messages so far (I'm not talking about the teasing), but nothing is done behind his back, and everything is consensual. Therefor it's not cheating, which means it's not NTR.

Unavoidable NTS isn't the same thing as NTR

Reactions: hadbla

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's not NTR disguised as NTS at ALL. The mc definitely gives off cuck vibes with some of the text messages so far (I'm not talking about the teasing), but nothing is done behind his back, and everything is consensual. Therefor it's not cheating, which means it's not NTR.

Unavoidable NTS isn't the same thing as NTR
I gave it a chance - and I'd say what you and everyone is saying is accurate.....somewhat unfortunate because it started more along the tone that I like, but then especially during the later events it definitely takes a turn for the 'submissive cuck':

ss.jpg

May 29, 2020
I gave it a chance - and I'd say what you and everyone is saying is accurate.....somewhat unfortunate because it started more along the tone that I like, but then especially during the later events it definitely takes a turn for the 'submissive cuck':

View attachment 3623095
I kinda agree. Dev says he wants to add more context for how she got into this whole thing, so I can her attitude here being more explainable when those chapters drop. Moreso if the bf goads her into it.

I'm also taking notes here since I'm making my own netorase game lmfao. It gave me a good number ideas already.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
I kinda agree. Dev says he wants to add more context for how she got into this whole thing, so I can her attitude here being more explainable when those chapters drop. Moreso if the bf goads her into it.

I'm also taking notes here since I'm making my own netorase game lmfao. It gave me a good number ideas already.
The only important thing about Netorase is that both are in agreement so if we use that image as example, the moment u picked the option No ur GF should had just put the breaks right then and there you can try this https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/ minus some rape from bad guys its mostly NTS as everyone one she slept with has had concent with the MC she never went to fuck some one outside of mc consent on fuck or anytime u see her fucking some one if u make her choose between u or the other guy she always prioritize urs

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Also i forgot the title but like the example doujin i gave this one its basically them letting weak people beat up so that they can get off and ones they get off their back to the usual beat the baddies and go to the next quest or in another game where it was NTS and for some reason the Bull they got was getting arrogant trying to bad mouth or beat the MC up when u pick the option to stop fucking ur GF despite bull having supposedly a *strong and big cock* actually went serious and beat the bull up as for her shes only fucking around to get the MC off so any other chars who tries to NTR or say things like *leave the MC and go with me kinda quote* she drops playing around and get angry and would beat them up or give thema warning ones that she only wants to fuck and has no intention of ever leaving MC

May 29, 2020
The only important thing about Netorase is that both are in agreement so if we use that image as example, the moment u picked the option No ur GF should had just put the breaks right then and there you can try this https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/ minus some rape from bad guys its mostly NTS as everyone one she slept with has had concent with the MC she never went to fuck some one outside of mc consent on fuck or anytime u see her fucking some one if u make her choose between u or the other guy she always prioritize urs
Oh believe me I know. I've played it multiple times.
I'm an OG on this thread LOL. I've played most of the anime style ones (6/10-10/10s) and have tried my hand at editing MTLs untranslated NTRS games (not like there even are many lmfao). It wasn't until recently that I needed to make my own.

May 29, 2020
Also i forgot the title but like the example doujin i gave this one its basically them letting weak people beat up so that they can get off and ones they get off their back to the usual beat the baddies and go to the next quest or in another game where it was NTS and for some reason the Bull they got was getting arrogant trying to bad mouth or beat the MC up when u pick the option to stop fucking ur GF despite bull having supposedly a *strong and big cock* actually went serious and beat the bull up as for her shes only fucking around to get the MC off so any other chars who tries to NTR or say things like *leave the MC and go with me kinda quote* she drops playing around and get angry and would beat them up or give thema warning ones that she only wants to fuck and has no intention of ever leaving MC
Yes, I love that. I love it when the love interests are strong enough to say no (even if they're loving it) and put their foot down if it goes too far. And I plan on playing with that a bit in my game.
And that's a really good doujin lmao, insta-save.

Reactions: hadbla
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote