OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Femdom in this game so far means the girl is getting wild while riding MCs cock.

she’s in charge of how hard she impales herself on the MCs dong, such a hurtful way of being „dominated“.

No need to get your panties wet and im pretty sure the dev wasn’t influenced about that and is doing his own thing.
Wait, that's it? Is that for both Emma and Ciarara? There's no humiliation or degradation? What's the big deal then?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Wait, that's it? Is that for both Emma and Ciarara? There's no humiliation or degradation? What's the big deal then?
Yep, no humiliation or degradation at all and addionally is every encounter a choice, and not like a player choice which randomly leads to the scene, its the mc giving consent to sex and is completly up for it, they choices are called (and feel like) "play along" with the girls shenigans. The girls are demanding in these scenes but not "dominating".

Im not a femdom fan myself but seeing people being triggered and feel like the lose their masculinity just because a scene is labeled as "femdom" is dumb.

There are three femdom scenes:

First: Arsa (a dark one) ride's the mcs cock like a sex crazed maniac in a strange position (i think its amazon somewhat). The climax text sums the hilariousity up pretty good: "As a sign of his defeat he squirted sperm deep inside of her" :WaitWhat:

Second: Emma expects the mc to lick her pussy! :eek: She facesits him and he licks her to orgasm twice and makes her brain completly melt while her dark one Arsa gives the mc a handjob simultaneously .. :oops:

Third (i just tested it for this, here you can chose between "maledom" and "femdom") : Ciarara - In this case the femdom scene is a handjob and a titjob which is the same on the maledom path with a bit of different subtext like the mc behaves (deliberatly) insecure on the femdom path.

So yeah, imo there is neither femdom nor maledom in the game no matter how the scenes are named. Some girls (Emma&Arsai) can be a bit demanding and assertive but its always in good fun and nobody is disrespected or anything like that.

Emma is just playing a bit of a hardass before the mc will finally crack her shell, he allowed her to have "her way" with him to make her feel better and get closer to her and lets be honest, a real men doesnt mind eating pussy :KEK:

And Arsa is just a insane crazy eternal being not giving a fuck about anything but having fun, annoying other people and getting fucked

TLDR:

For femdom fans: If you want to play this because of femdom, this game isnt for you (but play it anyway its awesome!).

For femdom haters: Imo you can play this without doubt, if youre afraid to eat a pussy you may skip the emma scene.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No. Why do you lot always pull that argument? This was literally added well into the game so I won't just leave because YOU don't like people expressing their disappointment that a polarizing fetish is required to advance a character's story. I'll ignore her route entirely and probably skip most of her scenes too because what was added IS a femdom route and I'm not into that or the characters it pertains to.

That is my prerogative just as yours is to complain about people expressing their opinion.
Okay, I came in late, but Nael has been here from the beginning, right? How has some level of femdom not been in the game since the beginning?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Okay, I came in late, but Nael has been here from the beginning, right? How has some level of femdom not been in the game since the beginning?
What?

Nael isnt dominating in any sexual way at all in this AVN. Shes the most powerful being on Earth as far as we know and can be rude, demeaning and disrespecting but its not related to sexuality or any kind of "femdom".

And she treats everyone on earth but Noel, Gabriel and later MC like that

Its even closer to the opposite, her relationship with Gabriel seems very wholsesome and loving and she doesnt even mind him "bossing" her around despite the powerlevel-imbalance between them which couldnt be more uncomprehensible.

The reason Nael did fall in love with Gabriel was that he is neither afraid of her (like all the other humans) nor submissive to her (like all the dark ones).

Fear and submissiveness only annoy Nael and the mc gains her respect for standing up to her and even insulting her in rage over Noel’s loss

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What really happens when Nael (gab) gets enraged is shown in the first dead end with Matt and (a still sane) Tessah. After Tessah killed Noel, Nael just deletes her in a second after her arrival and does the same over and over for every 10000 years tessah revives.

I lost my save and have replayed (ch8 version) from scratch, but - for the love of god - I can't remember that I have see this scene in the game.
When is this happening?
All in all was the complete ch8 version weird for me, many black screens. I mean, I clicked to progress the scene, and a black screen was there, one that has to be clicked through. I got the feeling that I was missing something.

Like, Tessa morphed into her true form and shredded the pact. scene change to Samuels cafe, Sky goes black, Samuel was cursing (Was für eine Scheiße machen die da drüben?!), scene changes again just to see something dropping to the ground and the fight is over.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
...all previous progress were lost in the gallery...I can see actually only the 2 scenes of episode 8.
is there any way to re-unlock previous episodes ones ?

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Image de la publication Patreon.png

First sneak peak

7 h

Okay, so onto the results of the last vote. The narrow majority wanted me to stay with my current frequency, but "once a week" was not far behind. So, I figured that from now on, I'll post something about every four days, which I think is a good compromise.

Which brings us to today's post. You see the two ladies, of course you do. These two ladies, or rather, who their master is, will play an important role in the next chapter. A great conflict is brewing that will engulf everything. But all our MC wants to do is spend time with the love he has finally found again.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
as the story flows, i really love how the MC and Noel is connected, like really, when they lose their bond Noel forgot about MC bcoz of Nael.. later without a bond Noel became feral still fighting her urges and remembering how the Mc needed her and doing her best to find him and at last they got reunited, im really hook on the story for this one. big thanks dev for creating such beautiful story. and that is why i cant wait for Ep 9 :love:
comp1.png comp2.png comp3.png

Ekuripsu

Sep 15, 2023
Just from playing up to chapter 3 I can tell this is a great game, just wanted to share that I absolutely love the work done with the plot so far and I'm dying to see Jacky content.

Update: I've finished the game and I guarantee you that this is one of the best that I've played so far, I love how the dev tells the story, it's not just a *button, button seggs scene, button button, repeat* game.
PD: Still waiting for Jacky scene, but that last part of the game was hilarious LMAO.

Last edited:

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I just finished the current content and I love the game. I already bought it on itchio a few updates ago, but I will try to support it again in the next update as there is a lot of content and I would like to see it finished.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes