DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Ernest Last Boss is a complete pain if you are not careful.
You need an Explicit Card and "align" your climax when you are bound but before insertion.
You also have 3 protection before you get progress towards climax so use explicit cards to remove that.
Do not use explicit when you are getting fucked as he is a premature ejaculator and can't handle the excitement and you need the fucking scene to trigger the calm.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
lol this game literally takes 90% RAM(i have 16gb)while loading 2nd stage and then it will crash, should have been optimized well

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Any news on whether the memory consumption problem on bad PCs has been solved?
i was facing the same problem,, all i did was opened properties and set compatibility to windows 8, disable full-screen optimization and run as administrator

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Well... I managed to clear the first chapter without getting fucked - well, I came close.
I think I get the basic idea of how the battle system works, what I don't get is how can I avoid getting stripped and/or restrained. And how do I restore clothing and health outside battles?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
what I don't get is how can I avoid getting stripped and/or restrained.
You need consumable skills that have breakthrough.
You should be able to get one eventually. Look for skills that have 3 of same color.
And how do I restore clothing and health outside battles?
You don't. Restoring clothes are particular to certain builds that have "see through" skill that you get later.
As for health you need to heal yourself with skills in combat. This is why you need a Shield + Health build so that you can survive and heal.
I think getting defeated restores your health at the cost of corruption.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
You need consumable skills that have breakthrough.
You should be able to get one eventually. Look for skills that have 3 of same color.
I did get that half way through, however that can only get me out of the restrained state, not preventing it. I can raise my shield high enough to nullify damage to health, but damage to cloth / restrain still takes effect.
Is this just how the game is designed?

You don't. Restoring clothes are particular to certain builds that have "see through" skill that you get later.
As for health you need to heal yourself with skills in combat. This is why you need a Shield + Health build so that you can survive and heal.
I think getting defeated restores your health at the cost of corruption.
Well, that sucks... Maybe I should prioritize restoring health over defeating the enemy to avoid having to start the next battle with low health.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I did get that half way through, however that can only get me out of the restrained state, not preventing it. I can raise my shield high enough to nullify damage to health, but damage to cloth / restrain still takes effect.
Is this just how the game is designed?
You need "see through" which is at late game.
You need new game+ to get it from the start.
Technically you get a initial skill to repair clothes from the start but without see through it is kinda useless since you can't repair fully.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
You need "see through" which is at late game.
You need new game+ to get it from the start.
Technically you get a initial skill to repair clothes from the start but without see through it is kinda useless since you can't repair fully.
Thanks for the help. I managed to get those skills that prevent stripping / restraining at the end of Chapter 2, but I wasn't able to beat the game.

I managed to clear the first three chapters without getting fucked once (Corruption Value 0), although most of the battle ended with little health to spare, I hardly needed to retry. Just as I thought the game was well-balanced, as soon as I enter Chapter 4, the robots are just kicking my ass. I can barely defeat the first robot while getting fucked multiple times in the process, but the second battle can't be won no matter how many times I try.

Then I checked Easy Mode from the menu - with that, I can stack +16 health recovery at the beginning of every round, but still, I can't deal fatal damage to the second robot quick enough before it deals too much damage for me to handle.

I kinda like the game mechanism, such a shame wasn't able to beat it, maybe I'll give it another try someday.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I managed to clear the first three chapters without getting fucked once (Corruption Value 0), although most of the battle ended with little health to spare, I hardly needed to retry. Just as I thought the game was well-balanced, as soon as I enter Chapter 4, the robots are just kicking my ass. I can barely defeat the first robot while getting fucked multiple times in the process, but the second battle can't be won no matter how many times I try.
It's pretty challenging to succeed at a low corruption run at the start.
New Game+ is much more easy as you get a buttload of cards at the start so I recommend just doing a corruption build for your first playthrough.
But yes the bosses can get pretty challenging even with that. You need a damage strategy like power ups.
I got lucky in my run since I stumbled upon a good Yellow Energy/Card Draw build with some good shielding, damage and healing.
But yes it depends on your luck and choices.
Chapter 4 I think is the last so you were pretty close.
but still, I can't deal fatal damage to the second robot quick enough before it deals too much damage for me to handle.
I believe that is a specific mechanic that can be handled if you read carefully enough.
I think the scaling was based on cards in the queue or something, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Rentaro

May 6, 2017
I like the art and the animations added to it are a really nice touch, but as for the game system itself I don't feel like it is as polished as it could be. Restricting clothes damage, restraint attacks, and sexual attacks to being mostly a waiting game for them to come out from an enemy is very frustrating when things like clicking the end turn button takes more than a split second. It really adds up. I've resorted to cheat engine to mess around with things and I'm no expert but it at least leaves me with unending HP. I'm able to bring enemies down to 1 HP after loading up on a damage skill or two to kill them through shields whenever I feel like it, but that still leaves me sitting around waiting for the enemy to do their things if I want to see the sexual content. Having seen the golden boss on stage two in addition to a few new abilities that provide pink cards it seems like there might end up being more options for me to use, but from what I can do so far they still seem a bit lackluster. All I want is to see all H content from all enemies at my leisure, but I can't go to previous stages and reading through this thread it doesn't even sound like there is a gallery so I'm guessing I might just be out of luck. Hoping I am mistaken, so if anyone can confirm otherwise I'd be grateful.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
but I can't go to previous stages and reading through this thread it doesn't even sound like there is a gallery so I'm guessing I might just be out of luck.
Gallery is unlocked after you beat the game.
You can get a save if that is what you wan't.
Do note that you will be spoiled from the gameplay since New Game+ changes seem permanent.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes