Unity Completed Club Naughty [Final] [Ripknot Systems]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, at least it is what the message say when clicking add to buy it.

Still, the game indicate it as the reason for locking the purchase of the second club..

As to resources did not see it here, I'll have a look if launching it again.

19 to 24% of the processors.
916+/- mo ram.

Correct I guess, knowing I've not a very recent system (still, 8G ram and a test processor, 8 core I7 K875 @2,93.
GC Radeon R9 200.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Progression locked here, first club, 4st song do not correctly register as buyer.

Thus locking the progression.

Tried a new game in case, very same happened.
This is confirmed btw You CANNOT progress because the 4th song will not have a buyed label on it thus making the game think you have yet to buy it when you have currently have a full club as well as over 1mil and you can't do shit....

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
This is confirmed btw You CANNOT progress because the 4th song will not have a buyed label on it thus making the game think you have yet to buy it when you have currently have a full club as well as over 1mil and you can't do shit....
It is not confirmed. I bought all the upgrades for the first club and was then able to purchase a new club. When you buy the 4th song the owned label comes up on 5, when you buy 5 it says owned on 6 and when you buy 6 the owned label comes up on 4.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I can't buy it I have EVEYTHING for the club and over 1mil in money and I can't buy it so...

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
F# this game! On handling my 3rd club ... same shit, shame shit, same shit, shame shit. What the point of making a lot of new club, if everything is just copy paste model, literally start from beginning.

Advice : Before buying new club, I'm advice you to exploit all of the money you can get, as when it switch to a new club, the money & reputation generator are back to nil (or at least don't have high impact), but existed money got carried.

Note : About the music upgrade text bug, actually, it's labelled that you had bought it, but it's not. Just re-select any music and click buy to bypass any buggy text. It's also happening to another upgrade type.

Reactions: Cirro84

seden

Aug 22, 2016
OK, as tough, was wondering about the changes getting with more clubs.

A game of very limited interest indeed.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
No, the link REALLY is down...

Not Found
The requested URL /download/pffZhO/*bunch of numbers*/Club-Naughty.7z was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at srv-file1.gofile.io Port 443

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I only watched one anime and it was one punch. What is it generally about?
Depends on the anime really. They are just like other movies and TV shows, just a different art style and the social norm is different from ours. You should start watching some!

Is loli is fev genre???
Yes, Loli is best genre!

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Depends on the anime really. They are just like other movies and TV shows, just a different art style and the social norm is different from ours. You should start watching some!

Yes, Loli is best genre!
+1 :firstimekiss:

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
I think the art style is pretty cool, it's just the language. I do not like to watch a film when I do not understand the language.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well most anime have 2 versions. Sub and Dub, subbed is in Japanese and have subtitles. Dubbed is where the dialogue is all in english.

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Well most anime have 2 versions. Sub and Dub, subbed is in Japanese and have subtitles. Dubbed is where the dialogue is all in english.
True, but it's kind of awkward when the mouth does not match up. Any good recommendation of some shows. My friends said your name is a good one but, I never got to it.

Skeith159

Nov 23, 2016
the link is down again. i get this when i try to download.

The requested URL /download/pffZhO/a1b5cfa2a3b3189f3fc4a16aa2efa9e0/Club-Naughty.7z was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at srv-file1.gofile.io Port 443

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote