RPGM Chika's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.1.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
Yea sadly it will be another delay, I only need a few more good work days to really push out the next update with all the content I have done so far. Thank you guys for keeping up with the game and I'm sorry for the unexpected extensions.
thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to it!

Mar 18, 2019
Having just found this game today, I really look forward to seeing what kind of progress, features, and variety it can get! I'm a fan of what we have so far!

June Kyou

Feb 9, 2019
View attachment 2850176

Overview:
Inspired by Five Nights At Fuckboys game focuses on combat grappling and corruption mechanics.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-14
Release Date: 2023-08-14
Developer: Vanny Dev Datz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA

View attachment 2850168 View attachment 2850179 View attachment 2850181 View attachment 2850182 View attachment 2850183
i got problem bout this. does anyone have this problem? how do i fix it? error.png

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
i got problem bout this. does anyone have this problem? how do i fix it? View attachment 3136112
no idea why it uses the wrong msgimg window sometimes, I tell it only to use msgimg_1 and nothing else but its an uncommon error anyways. I haven't gotten this error through playtesting at all. I just put a lot of msgimg files in the folder in case any of them get randomly changed, hopefully this fixes that bug in future versions.

Reactions: goll111222333

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Is it the message box image error? Can you tell me what number it was asking for? I haven't been able to recreate it but I can mitigate it by making more images in case it tries to pull them up.
I found time to reproduce what I did and got the "Failed to load: img/system/msgimg_3.png" error.

To get what I got, I let the Endo fuck Chica to completion, ending the fight.

1702126108868.png

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
Yea sadly it will be another delay, I only need a few more good work days to really push out the next update with all the content I have done so far. Thank you guys for keeping up with the game and I'm sorry for the unexpected extensions.
been a week, hows the progress?

some weirdo

May 8, 2019
oh god it's been 2 weeks...
Don't tell me this guy gonna delay his game again...
latest post from the itchio page says this

"I'm sorry but the demo isn't ready to be released yet. I need a few more really good work days before I feel its ready to be released. It shouldn't be more than a few days to a few weeks but I can't give an exact date. Thank you for being patient once again for the update and supporting me while I work. It won't be much longer."

i doubt it's going to get delayed again, the first few versions usually take the longest. Maybe occupy yourself with something else in the meantime.

Last edited:

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
latest post from the itchio page says this

"I'm sorry but the demo isn't ready to be released yet. I need a few more really good work days before I feel its ready to be released. It shouldn't be more than a few days to a few weeks but I can't give an exact date. Thank you for being patient once again for the update and supporting me while I work. It won't be much longer."

i doubt it's going to get delayed again, the first few versions usually take the longest. Maybe occupy yourself with something else in the meantime.
yeah i know dude
i've been waiting for a update since august so my patience kinda running out now... this dude never post update on his itch.io or anywhere only on his discord server so i am kinda pissed.
at least post something for a while man.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes