RPGM Chika's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.1.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
gave it a play. The game looks great but the gameplay needs some serious overhaul. I turn on the generator and fight endo to get two shot. restarted grinded a little still got two shot. Realized there is no way to save. have to restart. grinded 40 min to get to level 7 still get two shot.

looking forward to future releases with some sort of gameplay fix. More EXp after a fight so i'm not grindin for fucking ever. A save feature to save. Item drops more often. Chica's skills are really bad too and need a buff. the cupcake does nothing so give it a skill.

I also encountered a bug with the EXP room when the time runs out when you are in battle you are stuck there. There is also a child model before the endo fight for some reason.
you save via the computer in the backroom

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Thick body types, animations are pretty good, solid start. one problem: the endoskeletons do way too much damage. They seem to be able to two-shot Chika and her little cupcake friend, so if they don't start groping they'll start slaying.
Also, what's with some of the comments? This can't be the weirdest thing they've seen on this site. Look where we are. We are in the glass house.

sfgtesdfg

Mar 22, 2023
Just cuz, Also you guys think I can get into the Fazbear Fanverse with this? Lol.
well, a position for the Fanverse did open up a week or so ago, so...

Also, will there be a way to play without the beak on? Beause Toy Chica's beakless design is way more fappible imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wackop

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
The high quality animations and environments give me confidence the dev is serious about making this. I'm looking forward to more (hopefully soon and not one of those milked-forever projects.)

Reactions: Jeffry7977

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Figured I'd try it just cause, and the animation is actually decent. I can see it going places. Unfortunately I hit an error asking for a system image that wasn't in the gofile download, might just be my end though.

Edit: I used the mega link and it fixed my problem. Not sure what to do in the special area though. I got stuck fighting a metal condom and kept whiffing, then ran out of time. Tried cheating in more foils to get back in but it says my time is up and I'm too lazy to go back a save and try again.

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's actually pretty good. Wish we didn't game over and just restarted from the room where we start the game or save though, I would like to enjoy a fap and not be interrupted. Besides that this H games can do a lot of good with this formula. hoping there's some climaxes~

Last edited:

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg actually got one question
Where dev got that model? Greg has seen it around but never could trace the source

AmcordovaJr

Apr 26, 2022
First playthrough: Guy does nothing but grapple, win fight. Game crashes. every fucking playthrough after, Endo does nothing but attack and kills

WTF

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Greg actually got one question
Where dev got that model? Greg has seen it around but never could trace the source
Its called the Runaboo Chica model. I know you can find it as part of an sfmlab model pack I think by Rckke

Reactions: wackop

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
will this have impregnation/pregnancy? reminds me a bit of war demon kirsten
I will probably do this when I get an updated model, I know the body has the flexes for pregnant belly but its animated through gmod and the gmod flex is absolutely broken.

edit: Also its not top priority to add this at this time. More focus on corruption and breeding.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
I asked about it on itchio so I will post it here just in case someone interested in:

NinkPT(me):Some future QoL addition: No immediate new game at start (or its bugged?) because its starts even if you played game before, forcing you to watch opening cutscene before you will be able to leave into menu and load game from here.
Any slow corruption in plans? (some persistent status effects due being exposed to certain type of enemy attacks and etc?)

Vanny Dev: Skip issue is due to my negligence to properly pace the intro to be skippable. Slow corruption is something I've got planned as a status that gradually increases over time from certain attacks and events.
I will add some suggestions here as well:

I would prefer having ability to save at any points in the game rather via terminals. I have a huge experience with RPG-engine games crashing at some points or giving error messages and sometimes it can lose a lot of progress or just send you back to the point where you had to annoying parts of the game again. A lot of the time it cause enough frustration to abandon game completely.

Cheat item that allow you to turn off random encounters\encounters without h-scenes. Again, QoL thing. A lot of people actually hate to the point that they just cheat their stats so they can skip that type of encounters entirely. (Or even better, having cheat items from the start in the chest or smth but with a warning that it can affect a player experience).

Obviously it's planned, but still can be good addition if not: cum\orgasm scenes during the fight as well as multiple different H-scene attack for each enemy. Maybe even corruption takes place where you character assault enemies instead having a different animation as well.

If there's game over when losing fights, it better to make it rather "soft" game over with a scene and then sent back to last safe location (you can call Terminal) rather than forcing to load a safe. Its good for people who love intentionally losing the game to see some scenes

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes