VN - Others - Completed - Cats in Heat – Sunshine Resort [Final] [Artoonu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 3/5
    For what it is its pretty good really, theres 3 LIs/Catgirls all with diffrent personalities which works, one shy, one rich bitch, one normal.
    Each has a small story but its so short so its not really the main thing and can be pretty much ignored.

It is a fuckfest so you cant say no to anyone and i dont think a single choice changes anything what so ever and really should have the kinetic novel tag.

Girls 4/5
    They look great but theres not much diversity in builds so its really only the personality that makes them diffrent.

Animations 4/5
    They look great but there arent all that many.

Music 3/5
    Its normal background stuff nothing special.

Choices 0/5
    Like i said i think they are all fake and every choice leads to the same outcome, should have kinetic tag if you ask me, it is also a fuckfest so if you hate one of the girls personality your still forced to follow her story and be with her.

Its proberly more of a 3 star game considering how short it is, but i liked it and i liked the catgirls and animations, so i gave it 4 stars but just dont expect any dept in the story and you will proberly like it for what it is.

On a side note i would love to see a full story game with girls like the ones in this one and with alot more animations, its good quality even if it is AI and for once they dont have idiotic oversized tits like most AIs.